BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
I love these bars! Not only to I love them but so do my grand kids. I keep them on hand as a more healthy snack then a lot of sugars. This also will substitute if you want something sweet without feeling totally guilty
Nikki C.
Independence, MO
This is hands down one of my favorite things to snack on. They taste very good for something that's fairly healthy for you. They're delicious and the taste is always great. These actually are pretty healthy. It would be nice if there was a little bit of a cinnamon flavor added in.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
One of my favorite nutri-grain flavors. A delicious, crisp apple taste. Crunchy and sweet, but not overbearingly so. I definitely recommend trying this brand, and this flavor in particular. Even if you don't like some of their other flavors, try this one - you might love it!
Atenas P.
No son mis favoritas me las recommendo mi nutriologa pero la verdad que no me gustaron no soy de comer barritas, me gusta la granola pero la como en otras formas. Claro que las recomiendo porque saben ricas y tienen un precio accesible.
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanta todo es muy bueno muy útil es perfecto toda mi familia lo utilizamos y eso que somos muchos somos como seis pero si no encanta el producto espero que la marca siga sacando más cosas de muy alta calidad o y también hablo inglés ❤️❤️
Grecia O.
Ridgewood , NY
this nutri-bars really save my afternoons at work. I always find one on my bag. it gives me energy to finish the long days at work and also helps me when i get hungry. i can have these snacks at anytime and will never get tired of eating them. very very good for your body
Dana O.
Houston , TX
Love these so much! So good and addicting! One a day is the way to go though. I love how Nutri-Gran experiments with different flavors, it's absolutely genius! Very very very very affordable and you can buy them anywhere! Love these bars for that morning boost.
Alexandra A.
I mean, it's pretty good. Just your basic granola bar. The apple flavor is good if you're fond of the artificial apple flavor. You could probably find a better product for your money though if you shop around a little bit. It'll do in a pinch, it's OK.
Brittani K.
Ozark, MO
These are so good I can barely tell they're on the healthier side! My kids loved them too, the flavor was awesome and we will definitely be buying them again and also try some different flavors but i'm not sure they can beat this. I would definitely recommend to others.
Julianne R.
These have a very wonderful taste! I love the Apple Cinnamon ones. It was my first time trying these and they are delicious! I would say they are healthy compared to other granola bars out there. I would recommend these to others
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?