BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Hunter P.
Athens, GA
I really love to eat these! They taste amazing and I love crunchy granola bars. The bottom is dipped in yogurt so that adds an extra sweet taste to it. They have an extreme apple flavor, so if you don't like apples then this product isn't for you.
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
Nutri-Grain Multi-Grain Fruit Crunch Granola Bars in Apple Cobbler are great! I bought these at Target with a coupon and was very surprised at how great they were! I usually buy Nature Valley granola bars, so this was a real treat. I would definitely recommend these and purchase these again.
Wendy B.
I love Granola and when i woke up i try to eat it before go to gym. If you read in the packaging is made it of natural fruit and contains whole grains. That means that is delicious and you can add that is nutricion good to your body. I recommended because healthy don't have many calories.
Olga M.
P C Beach, FL
The taste is good but nothing special. I didn't feel that it tasted better than any other bar out there of similar flavor. as far as satisfying my hunger I guess it was ok, it made me not "hungry" anymore. I wouldn't recommend to others because again I feel it was nothing special for me.
Taylor C.
These taste so yummy. I enjoy these as a snack and sometimes i even have them for breakfast if I'm in a pinch or running late. The taste is very fresh and flavorful. They do have more sugar than i would prefer and aren't very filling. Also an inexpensive gluten free option for people.
Leanna C.
I give these to my daughter to snack on during snack at school and sometimes she likes to eat them for breakfast they are affordable and have sales all the time at Walmart just wish they came in larger value packages in the store for the amount my family uses bigger packaging means not having multiple boxes of the same thing in your cabinet
Lauri  B.
Auburn, WA
So these are pretty good! I can taste a little bit of the vitamins in them, but it is not overwhelming. The flavor is not to sweet and I love apples, so that makes it way easy to eat these when I am in a rush. they keep me from snacking away on other things that are not so good for me.
Michelle D.
Saint Cloud, FL
My son absolutely loves these granola bars. He loves apple pie and says these taste like pie so that way he is eating something healthier and I like that. These are very tasty. My son is a very picky eater and he really likes these, he will ask for them every week for his school snacks.
Jordan B.
Tacoma, WA
These are a nice change from the regular apple nutri-grain bars. The crunch gives it more of a granola feel. I would recommend these for a quick snack if you're okay with something sugary. I'm not super likely to re buy these because I tend to gravitate towards "healthier" granolas.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
I love these bars! Not only to I love them but so do my grand kids. I keep them on hand as a more healthy snack then a lot of sugars. This also will substitute if you want something sweet without feeling totally guilty
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?