BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• I have a question. Are these crunchy or chewy. I see in t...6 Answers
  • Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Tink L.
Very yummy and it keeps you feeling satisfied and full for a while which is always great! No one wants to excess snack
Cristina R.
siempre me encanto este producto es rico hasta para alguien que no hace dietas es muy rico en serio adoro esas barras
Lauren B.
Canada
Delicious granola bars. Perfect for a light snack or just something to have on the go. The apple flavour is the best
Nadia A.
Not only a healthy option but a very tasty alternative to snacking and a good way keep full without eating junk food
Cass R.
Odessa, ON
Okay, but much better brands of granola bars out there. Did not meet expectations, will probably not try again.
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
One of the best line of comestible haha, isn't expensive, and have a great taste, all should do it!.super recommended
Yenire L.
So good ans sweet I must say I love it, is is healthy and tastu good at any time and anywherr I recommend it for sure
Maggie C.
United kingdom
Not a big fan of these i don't eat these a lot love natuar valley they well better love it with glass of apple juice
Kirsten M.
Fort Mcmurrary , AB
I'm not a fan of these, the old bars are way better these are gross. The yogurt on the bottom just isn't good to me
sravyaraj r.
India mahabubnagar
Super and which makes feel like awesome taste which is making me to buy again and again so better choice of buying
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?