BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• I have a question. Are these crunchy or chewy. I see in t...6 Answers
  • Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Nadiezhita L.
TIENEN MUY BUEN SABOR, ME GUSTA MUCHO LAS DE SABOR CHOCOLATE Y DE SABOR FRESA, SON DE MUY CALIDAD Y MUY DELICIOSAS CON CONTENIDO TRIGO
Deyaneira S.
Bayamón,P.R
Algunos son buenos a pesar q son bajo de calorias son bastante buenos. Siempre me compro los chocolatey ya que ese es el mas me gusta.
Fraan R.
Porto Alegre , Rio grande do sul
Adoro muito barrinha de cereal,gosto de levar para escola, comer de manhã quando acordo,só nunca provei essa marca mais posso provar
leigh-Anne P.
kids in my daycare love these i feel as tho for a processed food it s more healthy for them . it is afforadable and would repeat buy
Augusto O.
Duque de Caxias, Rj
Umas das coisas q eu mais amo é barrinha de cereal ainda mais agora que eu estou na fazer de dieta e ela ajuda muito a não fugir dela
Archana S.
Taste good. Easy healthy snack. Great for on the go. Bought it at Walmart. GreAt for a snack or addition to a meal and is affordable
eva lizeth z.
I think that he taste of this granola bars is really good and they aren't too hard to bite like others. I would recommend this bars.
Katherine B.
Granolla is always in my breakfast. It's my first food at day. I just love it and give me energy to start my day. Also is delicious!.
Kristen L.
Baie-Comeau, QC
Anything apple calls my name. I love theses!! they are so good and tasty, really good for a healthy desert with not so much calories.
Chelsea-Anne W.
I love these bars! They are delicious and great for snacking on the go. The yogurt bottom is great mixed with the granola part! Yum!
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?