BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
I love how delicious yet healthy these are for you. I need a lot of fiber on a daily basis and this fulfills that need.. These are very inexpensive and you can get them at any local grocer. I love the apple crisp. and the sweetness of them you cant even tell its a health bar!
Eryka M.
This product is kind of like their original fruit filled one with the same Apple taste. But it's not the same. I'm not a fan of any cereal/granola bar that is dipped at the bottom. I'm not sure if it was yogurt or white chocolate, I forget. It's still the usual crumble
Samantha W.
Fort Myers, FL
Such a great tasting treat for on the go or maintaining the calories! Bought it from publix and it tastes amazing!! So delicious! I would get again. perfect for dessert.
mary beth b.
Amsterdam, OH
These are my favorite breakfast bars, on the go bars and lunch bars. I love them as a snack or whenever I need a quick pick me up. They're readily available at your grocers which makes it so convenient. These are a delight. Apple and strawberry flavors are my favorite.
Heather S.
Eureka, CA
My whole family loves these bars. They have a good amount of filling and are not to dry. Healthy alternative to pie or ice cream for dessert. Quick and easy to grab snack. Like the touch of sweetness added by the icing. They could be a little softer but then you would have to change the name. Great product.
Colleen Q.
Hackettstown, NJ
I pretty much love anything apple flavored and these granola bars are no different. They are the perfect little snack to grab when you are on the go and need something small to hold you over. They are the perfect amount of sweet and are a delicious mid day snack.
Lacie K.
These granola bars taste just like apple cobbler. I love the nutrients I get from the multi grain. The other flavors are also delicious. Its a quick and easy snack to grab and go. Its also enough to hold me over until the next meal or even as a meal replacement.
Danielle A.
Love Nutri-Grain products. Easy snack for everyone! Kids and husband I love you them! Easy to grab and go. Kids don't make a mess with them, husband can snack on them between tasks at work. Easy to find in Walmart and local grocery store, plus they are cheap compared to other similar bars. Also, I love package size! Finally, was so used to buying a two boxes of 6 and realizing two days later they were gone! With the higher box count, I finally get to enjoy them too! I bought them at Safeway.
It's one of my favorite bars since it's apple
If you eat 2 bars and a bottle of water your good to go when you have a tight schedule keeps you full for up to 3 4 hours
Nikki B.
Lynbrook, NY
The Apple Cobbler Granola Bars by Nutri-Grain are one of the best granola bars I have ever tasted! It is so sweet, and super healthy! Almost no calories and so addicting! Not a bad price at all and you can basically find it anywhere! The sweet apple taste is so delicious, that everyone should try it!
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?