BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Holly S.
Toronto
Nutri-Grain Multi-Grain Fruit Crunch Apple Cobbler Granola Bars are perfect for when you're on the go! Easy to pack in lunches, or for a quick bite to eat if you're in a rush in the morning! Tastes great and is the perfect snack for anyone.
Sabah Z.
Bangalore, Karnataka
These crunchy strawberry parfait-flavored granola bars made with real fruit and have 20 g of whole grains for a wholesome and delicious start to your morning.
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Crunch Strawberry Parfait Cereal Bars:
20 grams of whole grains
Made with real fruit
Crunchy granola
No high fructose corn syrup
2 bars per pouch
Kosher
Daniela H.
caracas
Llevo años consumiendo estas barras y de verdad su sabor es increíble. Es un excelente snack para los niños y adultos que buscan mantener un estilo de vida saludable y estas barras son una buena opción.
Jordan C.
Langley, BC
These taste like apple cobbler to me. They are delicious and filling, and great to throw in my bag for lunch. I do prefer the traditional soft nutrigrain bars, though, even though these definitely survive my purse and backpack better.
Mailyn R.
New York
Good variety pack if you want more than one flavor - but my favorites personally are maple brown sugar / oats and honey.

Still, all four flavors taste pretty good and more 'natural' than other granola bars I'v ehad. These bars have a lovely crunch to them and you can really taste the granola/oats. Be warned - they WILL crumb everywhere. Don't eat them over a computer keyboard.
Maria P.

I like apple-flavored bars and have no doubt that crunch that has this product. Its flavor is very good.
The price for 10-bar is secured, however the size of the bars is not very big

Cons: I think that would be less chewy for my taste and work in the natural flavor
Candice Z.
Anjou, QC
I love this granola bar. It is perfect for me to have as a quick morning snack as I am busy in the morning and it is great for my daughters lunch box. The taste is delicious and very satisfying
Maria R.
San Sebastian, PR
I have to say at first I was skeptical because I am a huge baker and I compared it to my homemade apple cobbler and I was very impressed other than it being a bit dry it was a very close taste to the real thing. Very impressed
Jair F.
Catemaco
This is perfect for me, because when you are on a dietary program you always need a little bit of sugar, so I found this bars on the market and I buy it. It has a little calories so are very nice and essencial at the time you need to get weightless and they have multi-grain that also is good for the heart
Natalia R.
I've tried different Nutri-Grain products. I really like them, because the are taste and not too sweet. Unfortunately this was is really sweet. The yogurt or cream that is on the bottom is really sweet. It made me feel I was eating candy instead of something healthy.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?