BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Mona A.
Purchased at: H-E-B
So delicious I would recommend this granola bar to anyone! It’s healthy and easy for on the go! I love it and trust me if I said to try it out that means it’s a hit!
julianna g.
Easy for traveling or work and its convenient! A friend recommended this to me a few months back and I have been hooked since. I make my own trail mix and add half a cup to it since the granola is filling. Also eat it with ice cream and it’s definitely good!
Payton A.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are absolutely delicious. Perfect for a mid-day snack. The fruit flavor makes them sweet and appetizing. Great for anybody who loves granola bars.
Elizabeth A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly the crunshniess is so good thw feeling in my tooths as i bite in to it plus its a bity swewy so good!!
Niecy P.
Minnesota
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love these great taste on the goal treat great for adults and kids. Always something to have on the go!
Ashley E.
Round Lake, IL
Purchased at: Target
Surprisingly, this was delicious! I nuke the bar (without the wrapper) in the microwave for about 10 seconds, and it’s a nice an delicious bar (almost similar to an actual apple cobbler! I personally like these as a snack at whatever time in the day!
Romina B.
Bolton , ON
These were deafly not my favourite Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain bars that I have tried I’m just not a big fan of the Apple and the yoghurt is a bit odd to me it tends to melt if it’s hot but it’s still pretty good I wouldn’t recommend these but they are not bad and if you like apple pie you’re probably like these they’re nice and crunchy but they have that sweet dip of yogurt and if you like yoghurt dipped bars you’ll probably like these
Asher D.
Surrey
I used to love these breakfast bars as a child and they used to always be my snack of choice. However I just don’t find the jelly middle appealing anymore. Also they are quite expensive as some other fruit based cereal bars.
Shyanne W.
Westport, NL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are such an amazing treat when you are in the mood for apple cobbler . Much healthier and the same great taste , I have tried the off brand ones this one is by far the best . It’s very affordable
selina S.
West Yorkshire
I love these bars they taste so good especially the apple one it has a good texture and is quick and easy snack to eat and have . it is a classic for me as it is healthy and filling for me
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?