BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Ayesha K.
Toronto
nutri grain is so yummy tasty and love it it helps my daily hunger whenever i go out or travel this alwys bar with me and it helps when im too much hunger and nothing food round me Kellogg's® Nutri-grain® Fruit Crunch Apple Cobbler Granola Bars
Coleen M.
I have the apple bars almost every day between breakfast and lunch in work. Nice crunchy but chewy texture. Doesn't have too strong of an apple taste but still very good. Tides me over from breakfast time to lunch time, good filling for a snack.
Corby F.
Halifax
This product isn’t really anything special compared to the other bars you can get from local supermarkets Etc. It is full of flavour yes, but so are other brands. The bars however are affordable which I think makes them the top pick for a light snack option when you are on the go
Robyn M.
These granola bars are delicious and I have to hide them from my sister when she visits or else she will eat them all! They're great for an on-the-go snack or perfect for a kid's lunch. The apple in them is so tasty, too!
Jihanee A.
AGADIR
Very tasty and cheap compared to anywhere else , in the store you get 8 bars for just under $5 probably over $5 with tax. Mine came quick and very fresh and sooo delicious
Priscila G.
New Castle, DE
 have been trying to make some healthy life style changes in my diet and exercise routine, but being on the go has its challanges fast food and fast snacks being among the top challanges especially since I don't like the same thing over and over again (unless its just that good). I did however really enjoy this as a snack on the go, and even as a breakfast replacement when it was needed. I did not get tired of the flavor and it is something that I could leave at work, home, the car or even my gym and school bags.
The only improve I would list on this is the texture. I have sensitive teeth and would like to see this in a softer bar. (Yes I am aware that it says "crunch" on the front, but I have yet to find one that says "chewy" on the front.)
ibtissame a.
I love this product. it's a pass I would buy it again without a doubt. I would like to collaborate with this brand because it is wonderful. I give it 5 stars because I love them.
Caroline M.
Buenos Aires
They are a tasty snack and they are good for when you need quick energy and you're "on the go." They are perfect when you don't have time to eat something more substantial to get quick energy. The price at which Amazon offers them is affordable compared to what my local supermarket charges. These bars are low in fat and cholesterol, too--a great plus! Moreover, they are even "certified kosher" which doesnt matter for me, but maybe it does for you. Moreover, these bars are both chewy and satisfying
Kira S.
Doral, FL
I love the Nutrigrain bars madly, they are delicious, filled with fruits, you can eat them all the time, have them in your wallet, in the office, in the house, special for those times when you are very hungry and you can not eat at the moment, With lots of fiber and still being healthy. They are accessible and good price.
Aisha D.
I love anything apple flavoured, but sometimes granola bars can be a little dry and needing flavour. But nutrition-grain is always a brand I go back to and these bars were so good! The apple flavour was super nice and the bottom was great, nicely filling for a snack
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?