BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Target
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
julianna g.
Easy for traveling or work and its convenient! A friend recommended this to me a few months back and I have been hooked since. I make my own trail mix and add half a cup to it since the granola is filling. Also eat it with ice cream and it’s definitely good!
eronica h.
El Paso Texas
Purchased at: Walmart
This is our go to snack when on the run. Not only is it healthy but very delicious. By far our favorite family brand 😊 especially this flavor ❤
Ashley E.
Round Lake, IL
Purchased at: Target
Surprisingly, this was delicious! I nuke the bar (without the wrapper) in the microwave for about 10 seconds, and it’s a nice an delicious bar (almost similar to an actual apple cobbler! I personally like these as a snack at whatever time in the day!
Kymber B.
untied state's
Purchased at: Walmart
I saw these in the store one day and I bought them. I am so glad I did they are delicious. With a crunch and the apple coating on the bottom just makes for a amazing snack.
Bryan H.
Charleston
Great product. Was a hit at my recent party! Wish it came in a bigger size though. Great value for the money. Definitely would recommend to a friend!
Romina B.
Bolton , ON
These were deafly not my favourite Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain bars that I have tried I’m just not a big fan of the Apple and the yoghurt is a bit odd to me it tends to melt if it’s hot but it’s still pretty good I wouldn’t recommend these but they are not bad and if you like apple pie you’re probably like these they’re nice and crunchy but they have that sweet dip of yogurt and if you like yoghurt dipped bars you’ll probably like these
Asher D.
Surrey
I used to love these breakfast bars as a child and they used to always be my snack of choice. However I just don’t find the jelly middle appealing anymore. Also they are quite expensive as some other fruit based cereal bars.
selina w.
West Yorkshire
I love these bars they taste so good especially the apple one it has a good texture and is quick and easy snack to eat and have . it is a classic for me as it is healthy and filling for me
Brittany S.
Oshawa
Purchased at: Walmart
My whole family has love Nutri-Grain products for years it's the great price with an amazing taste in the whole ingredients that you know you're feeding your kids the absolute best
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?