BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Maria L.
Canby, OR
Quick on the go snack. I have these in my diaper bag, my toddler loves them. I always have these on hand, they are delicious. Super affordable. A great price and great taste. Would recommend to others
Janel P.
I love these. I live the apple cinnamon fruity taste it has. Definitely one of my favorite snack bard during the day to keep me going. My other favorite is the chocolate ones. Those are my second go to
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
1. Misleading, only 5 packs with 2 mini-bars. Not satisfying at all.

2. Usually broken into pieces when open pack.

3. Brittle to the point that dropped crumbs are inevitable.
Brenda S.
These Apple cobbler granola bars are like eating a piece of Apple pie, the pieces melt in your melt, if you like apples you will love this granola bar, you gotta try these, not to sweet, just right!
Luz E. S.
Calexico, CA
These bars are good but I'd like to easy a lot they won't be good. They're small and a little expensive for wat it has. The flavor is a bit to artificial in my opinion. I rather look for another type of nutrí bar for my snacks.
Ryan J.
These are not my favorite. They are an odd mix of hard and chewy. I was hoping to add some variety to the plain apple-cinnamon bars I normally eat, but I will be sticking to those for now!
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
My granddayghter eats these Nutri-Grain Multi-Grain
Fruit Crunch Apple Cobbler Granola Bars all the time.
She loves them. She takes them when she's running
out the door, going to work, or just for a treat. They're
affordable, and most of all, they're goof for you instead
of picking up cupcakes or the like. I like them too@
They're chewy and taste good.
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN
This is a delicious, healthy snack. They are crunchy but not too hard to bite. They are affordable and there are often coupons available for them. It would be a nice option to be able to buy these in bulk size boxes of maybe 24, but that has nothing to do with the product itself. I love these and I buy them weekly.
Cindy W.
Always looking for a healthy alternative for my family and the nitro grain fruit crunch apple cobbler granola bars are just what I have been looking for. Their tasty and nutritional.
Blanca B.
I love apples like love apples. So when I saw this Nutri-Grain came out with this apple cobbler crunch I went wild. Now I will say it's a little dry so you might want to have a drink around and it's not the best for everyone, but if you love apples as much as me then you'll most likely like this product.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?