BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Jessica G.
Santa Ana
I love apples and I love granola bars! Putting them together was genius ! Crunchy and yummy
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
I usually eat these Granola Bars in the morning when I'm in a rush or I just want a snack.
Yolanda M.
Cleveland, OH
Love these as a snack and I also throw them in my husbands lunch bar for on the go snacks.
Sarah M.
Bullard, TX
My husband and I both enjoy these for breakfast. It's like a guilt free dessert. Very yummy
Me encantan estas de manzana son los favoritas son crujientes y deliciosas para las mañanas
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
Very good flavor. Can be crumbly at times but if you love apple you'll love this snack bar!
LEAR28018 A.
I love this granola bars!!!! Because have apple and I love that fruit, it's my favorite!!!
Amanda H.
Yummy so delicious. Apple and Cinnamon is the absolute best. They have the perfect crunch.
Amy A.
Springfield, MO
Love these. We hike so we need fuel. We always pack some of these yummies to take with us .
Vincent D.
Lancaster
A great healthy snack that's super quick and on the go for your convince best at breakfast
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?