BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Cam A.
Bountiful, UT
Could stay together better, but is very delicious. It was filling and tasted like it should. It could have been better for me probably, but I knew that when I bought it. I would recommend it to others.
Winnie T.
Sunnyvale, CA
A big improvement over their other bars with a fruit filling that are extremely mushy. Adding a bit of crunch to these oats makes these bars significantly more diegestable.
Jaime E.
Des Moines, IA
Easy snack for everyone! Kids and husband I love you them! Easy to grab and go. Kids don't make a mess with them, husband can snack on them between tasks at work. Easy to find in Walmart and local grocery store, plus they are cheap compared to other similar bars. Also, I love package size! Finally, was so used to buying a two boxes of 6 and realizing two days later they were gone! With the higher box count, I finally get to enjoy them too!
Alyssa M.
Allen, TX
This granola bar is amazing. The Apple flavor packs a punch and doesn't get lost in the granola. It taste just like you are eating Apple cobbler with that perfect amount of crunch from the granola as well.
Raquel M.
Kenosha, WI
The first time I tried them I got attached to them & I asked my friend what was the name of the granola bar & after that I purchase them & they are my to-go snack
Amanosi A.
Fayetteville, NC
This product makes me feel like I actually have a fitness diet when in reality I don’t. I take every bit with a wild smile of fulfillment that I’m doing something good for my health
Ebony L.
Montgomery, AL
Fruit bars are great healthy snacks to eat on the go. I eat them when I'm working a long shift at work or when I don't have time to grab breakfast in the morning.
Allie A.
Justice, IL
The nutri-grain multi-grain fruit crunch bars are the best! I love the on the go packaging and the easy access to the product! It is the perfect snack for car rides or breakfast on the go! I am totally buying this again and will love to recommend to anyone who is a busy mom or just a has a busy lifestyle!
Yasmin A.
North Hills, CA
Although I know I shouldn't eat this snack because I'm on a. Strict diet, but for a snack I will eat one of these bars and they will keep you full throughout the day
miguel angel q.
the best granola cookie I've ever had in the world because they all have different flavors.la mejor galleta de granola que he probado en el mundo porque todas tienen diferentes sabores
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?