BY NUTRI-GRAIN

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Gina V.
Elizabeth , NJ
Love eating granola bars and everyone should too! Some are good flavors and some do have too much sugar but they’re affordable and I️ always get them from Walgreens
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
Ok, they are very good these as in the snack and help me with my weight loss are already low in calories and high in fiber, they are delicious above all part of the granola, I have eaten them like six times and I will continue doing it, and The added chocolate is good
Breeauna N.
High Springs, FL
Very delicious snack do recomend to other has an amazing taste its mouth watering its so good an very healthy i definitely believe it deserves five stars great brand and very yummy.
Victoria S.
Saint Cloud
I love them but the strawberry and 100x better. I love the yogurt and granola they use. This reminds me of natures valley. And they are very healthy for you. Great after workout snack.
Elizabeth R.
Sylmar, CA
My mom bought these one day and I was in a hurry to get to beauty school on time and she gave me one of these and my goodness it was like heaven in my mouth too bad I only grabbed one
Epiphany W.
Killeen
Apple is my all time favorite for all nutrigrain products. It has just enough sweetness but still healthier than a piece of cake. For 2 years that's the only snack my son would eat.
wonderful product ...very healthy and affordable....my daughter also love this product and mom also love this as well....the taste is amazing..i have aleast one in my bag daily
ashley b.
Granola bars are my favorite snack especially when I'm on the go. They are light and yummy and easy to eat anywhere. The price isn't bad at all. I always get these.
Jen A.
West Warwick, RI
Not a fan.
Purchased these 1x and will not be going back. The nutritional value does not outweigh the yucky after taste. I will purchase the regular nutrigrain bars for my kids.
Caleb A.
Harrington, ME
I'm a huge fan of apple flavored products and these do not disappoint. I had to ask my local grocer to carry these bars and now I buy them frequently to eat after I work out or for lunch at work.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?