BY NUTRI-GRAIN #67 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

• Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
  • Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the tex...1 Answers
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
This was a different taste than your usual granola bar flavors but it was actually good. The texture of it threw me off but overall it was a very good product. I would add some crunchy bits to it to give it a little more crunchy taste but that is it :)
Kayla D.
Oceanside
NutriGrain bars have got to be the most delicious breakfast bars I’ve ever had! Especially this flavor as well. My son enjoys them just as much as my husband and I both do which is amazing. I find them amazingly healthy as well if anything. I highly recommend buying these.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
Lizzy V.
Washington
These are so good! These granola bars are chewy, have a bit of sweetness to them but just enough to have an amazing flavor. It personally feels me up enough but I always look forward to eating them when they are at my house.
Stephanie M.
Warwick, RI
I was super excited to try the apple cobbler Nutigrain bars, but was a little disappointed. They’re more pricey than other brands and it wasn’t as enjoyable as I expected. The bars were a little dry and less fulfilling as I thought they would be.
Cassy B.
Maryville, TN
These are pretty good. They're just kinda dry is my only complaint. They have a nice flavor and my daughter sometimes eats them for breakfast. Just be sure to have a drink with it because it kind of gums up in your mouth.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Liz M.
ALHAMBRA , CA
Very good granola bar healthy for snack , I wold love for them to make diferente flavor but overall good I buy mine at target great snack for everyone I literally eat more than 1 in a day love this
robin s.
1411 main street apt b
I love these granola bars love the yogurt on the bottom. My grandsons love them to so much flavor and so good for you.makes you want a second one and usually I do awesome.
Suzanna N.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Love how conventient these are when you are in a rush, without having to go buy fast food.
The bars with a cup of coffe is enough to make me get through till lunchtime.
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I get this in Canada?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?