BY NUTRI-GRAIN #56 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Multi-grain fruit crunch apple cobbler granola bars 10 ct

Amber G.
Adrian, GA
This was a different taste than your usual granola bar flavors but it was actually good. The texture of it threw me off but overall it was a very good product. I would add some crunchy bits to it to give it a little more crunchy taste but that is it :)
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
Stephanie M.
Warwick, RI
I was super excited to try the apple cobbler Nutigrain bars, but was a little disappointed. They’re more pricey than other brands and it wasn’t as enjoyable as I expected. The bars were a little dry and less fulfilling as I thought they would be.
Cassy B.
Maryville, TN
These are pretty good. They're just kinda dry is my only complaint. They have a nice flavor and my daughter sometimes eats them for breakfast. Just be sure to have a drink with it because it kind of gums up in your mouth.
Leanna C.
I give these to my daughter to snack on during snack at school and sometimes she likes to eat them for breakfast they are affordable and have sales all the time at Walmart just wish they came in larger value packages in the store for the amount my family uses bigger packaging means not having multiple boxes of the same thing in your cabinet
Brittany J.
Richmond
I love these. They don't taste blah like a lot of the other bars and have a very nice taste to them I will pack this in my daughter's school lunches and she loves them as well
Gina P.
Elizabeth , NJ
Love eating granola bars and everyone should too! Some are good flavors and some do have too much sugar but they’re affordable and I️ always get them from Walgreens
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Amanosi A.
Fayetteville
This product makes me feel like I actually have a fitness diet when in reality I don’t. I take every bit with a wild smile of fulfillment that I’m doing something good for my health
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Alyssa T.
Faribault, MN
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Apple cobbler breakfast bar sounds great! What is the texture and taste like?
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Where can I get this in Canada?