Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsNutri-Grain
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Chocolatey Crunch Chocolatey Chip Granola Bars

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Chocolatey Crunch Chocolatey Chip Granola Bars

by Nutri-Grain

Kellogg's nutri-grain chocolatey crunch chocolatey chip granola bars 10 ct

Are they as dry as they look? It's been a long time, but I did not like them ... they knew more oats than anything else.
Are these a healthy snack?
Are these good breakfast bars? I am always in a hurry in the mornings so I get as many filler snacks I can. Since these are thin do they fill up?
Start your review of Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Chocolatey Crunch Chocolatey Chip Granola Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie M.
Beattyville, KY
Closest thing to a real candy bar without the calories. I love these so much it's so hard to not eat the whole box at once
zashana W.
Best thing I've ever tried tasty love it great food I eat this daily very tasty! Best cereal by far
Melissa H.
Clyde, NC
I really love these! However, they can be a little bit crumbly.... Wish they made a soft baked version.
Dontiaria A.
Bogalusa, LA
This product honestly makes me think that it isn't healthy how delicious it is , I love to use these after I work out or even as a snack . These Kellogg's Grainola bars are amazing !!
Delilah S.
These are really good, if you have a sweet tooth. And like chocolate try these. Very delicous and highly recommend.
Yolanda T.
Killeen, TX
My husband loves these for snacks in his lunch bag i put it in with all his other lunch items
Accacia D.
Wichita, KS
These are a great snack very tastey and chocolatey! Hits the spot everytime and they're
pink I.
Salome, AZ
These nutrigrain bars are the bomb on my kids eat them for breakfast and snacks I have one hole drawer in my kitchen dedicated to Flavors
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Chocolatey Crunch Chocolatey Chip Granola Bars are amazing. I love having one in the morning or before going to bed. Instead of having big sandwich before bed I decided to get a chocolates chip granola bar. The taste is amazing. I highly recommend it.
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
I love getting this for the whole family. I look for something to snack on for me and the kids that is healthy and satisfying. For my daughter, she brings these for snack at school and she says she likes it. For me personally, it helps me not to feel as hungry when I don't have time to sit down and eat a meal.