Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cherry Almond Fruit & Nut Bar uploaded by Crystal B.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Rise & ThriveWith the delicious satisfying taste of sun-ripened fruit, almonds, & whole grain oats.

Ruby k.
El Paso
Me encanta nutrigrain porque tiene un sabor muy completo , es una barrita con mucho preteina y aveces cuando llego tarde a casa me como una barrita y me hace aguantar un poco más el hambre hahaha , ojo , no es sustituible la comida solo si te quita el hambre por un ratito , me gusta mucho la verdad , delicioso sabor y una dulcura
Anthony C.
Texarkana
Delicious nutritious filling and healthy with all the things i want or need in a quick in between meals snack. Will purchase again and recommend to my friends and even strangers in the grocery store. The fruit and nut and grain blends are perfect.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I like these bars but they can be I bit supposing being it’s a Chey bar but the nuts are whole so it can be surprising on the teeth. They are extremely healthy!- you can purchase from stop and shop for about 2 for 5 w your stop and shop card!-
Julia R.
Reseda
This product is great for when you go camping or road trips! I buy a few when I know I’m going to driving and not make stops to eat. It fills you up and for a long time! If you’re looking for a full healthy snack I recommend this granola bar it’s the best!!
Kate B.
Kenosha
I really, really wanted to like this especially considering the price. I dislike the flavor, the texture, and the price. I think you can get a granola bar 20 times bettera and for a lower price than this granola bar.
Leanna B.
Danville, WV
Not a fan of this bar. Didn’t have much flavor. Was a little pricy compared to other brands. Even my husband wasn’t impressed with them. We have never bought them again and we wouldn’t recommend them to anyone either.
Rebekah W.
Paintsville, KY
These bars are great for when you are in a rush in the morning or if you want to sleep in as much as possible but still eat before work you can easily eat these while driving and they have so many great flavors to try.
Tiffany A.
Mabelvale
These are probably the best bars that I have eaten in a long time. They are a bit crunchy and hurt my teeth but they taste great. I’ve bought them a lot and they’ve made my hunger go away between meals. I really love these bars and recommend them to my friends.
Virginia B.
Covington, KY
Hello energy in a bar. this is perfect for on the go moms, or for a hike. I am definitely a repeat buyer of Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Cherry Almost Fruit bars. I have to say the cherry almond flavor is my favorite and I would definitely add this to my grocery list again.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Very good healthy snack to keep around or put in your car when traveling! It's full of healthy benifits and you do not feel so guilty after eating the bar! I am a repeat consumer and I recommend others to try this bar out!