Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cherry Almond Fruit & Nut Bar uploaded by Crystal B.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #93 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Rise & ThriveWith the delicious satisfying taste of sun-ripened fruit, almonds, & whole grain oats.

Anthony C.
Texarkana
Delicious nutritious filling and healthy with all the things i want or need in a quick in between meals snack. Will purchase again and recommend to my friends and even strangers in the grocery store. The fruit and nut and grain blends are perfect.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I like these bars but they can be I bit supposing being it’s a Chey bar but the nuts are whole so it can be surprising on the teeth. They are extremely healthy!- you can purchase from stop and shop for about 2 for 5 w your stop and shop card!-
Kate B.
Kenosha
I really, really wanted to like this especially considering the price. I dislike the flavor, the texture, and the price. I think you can get a granola bar 20 times bettera and for a lower price than this granola bar.
Rebekah W.
paintsville
These bars are great for when you are in a rush in the morning or if you want to sleep in as much as possible but still eat before work you can easily eat these while driving and they have so many great flavors to try.
Leanna B.
Danville, WV
Not a fan of this bar. Didn’t have much flavor. Was a little pricy compared to other brands. Even my husband wasn’t impressed with them. We have never bought them again and we wouldn’t recommend them to anyone either.
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
HUGE BOX AT COSTCO IS THE BETTER BANG FOR YOUR BUCK SND IF YOU LOOK IN MY BAG YOU EILL SKWATS FIND 1 of these.  SNY thing is healthy theses days I feel like I diet by counting my daily calories and portion control I run 3 times a day 20 min in the am  45 min in the day and 11/2 hours about 7 pm and a cool down yoga
Tiffany A.
Mabelvale
These are probably the best bars that I have eaten in a long time. They are a bit crunchy and hurt my teeth but they taste great. I’ve bought them a lot and they’ve made my hunger go away between meals. I really love these bars and recommend them to my friends.
Julia R.
Reseda
This product is great for when you go camping or road trips! I buy a few when I know I’m going to driving and not make stops to eat. It fills you up and for a long time! If you’re looking for a full healthy snack I recommend this granola bar it’s the best!!
Taryn B.
New york, NY
I don’t prefer dried cherries so this isn’t my favorite snack, however, my 5 year old loves these! I love that she is getting some fiber in her diet and they seem to sustain her before a dance or gymnastics class.
Melissa P.
I just found these two months again and I'm so sad it look me so long I love the protein nuts add to an already delicious product thank you for making me healthier one bite at a time