Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cherry Almond Fruit & Nut Bar uploaded by Crystal B.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Rise & ThriveWith the delicious satisfying taste of sun-ripened fruit, almonds, & whole grain oats.

Julia R.
Reseda
This product is great for when you go camping or road trips! I buy a few when I know I’m going to driving and not make stops to eat. It fills you up and for a long time! If you’re looking for a full healthy snack I recommend this granola bar it’s the best!!
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
HUGE BOX AT COSTCO IS THE BETTER BANG FOR YOUR BUCK SND IF YOU LOOK IN MY BAG YOU EILL SKWATS FIND 1 of these.  SNY thing is healthy theses days I feel like I diet by counting my daily calories and portion control I run 3 times a day 20 min in the am  45 min in the day and 11/2 hours about 7 pm and a cool down yoga
Norma G.
Savannah
These are really good with all the dried fruit and nuts ,it gives you that satisfying feeling knowing that you ate something wholesome and lots of goodness that has a awesomely good taste!
Melissa P.
I just found these two months again and I'm so sad it look me so long I love the protein nuts add to an already delicious product thank you for making me healthier one bite at a time
Micalea B.
Frederick, MD
Very good but not great if you're picky about things getting stuck in your teeth. Also watch kids closely if you're feeding it to them, they can really get messy. Super tasty though!
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
Nutrigrain is a trustworthy product that always delivers delicious flavor packed into food that's made with ingredients you can pronounce. The balance of fat, protein, carbohydrates, and sugar in these bars give you long-lasting energy to get you through the workday, busy weekend errands, and sports or other activities. Stock your pantry with these easy and delicious snacks!
Virginia B.
Cincinnati, OH
Hello energy in a bar. this is perfect for on the go moms, or for a hike. I am definitely a repeat buyer of Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Cherry Almost Fruit bars. I have to say the cherry almond flavor is my favorite and I would definitely add this to my grocery list again.
Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
GREAT TASTE! really natural and delicious taste! I bought mine at HEB and the price was reasonable and really healthy as well. As I am on a diet this really helps. It has greater taste that past products I have tried. The flavor is great no more no less!
Rose C.
Nutri grain makes great breakfast bars on the go. I really love the strawberry flavored bars. I love how these have a good amount of protein in them because of the nuts. They definitely taste delicious and I would recommend them to others. Very yummy.
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these! I constantly on the go and having a good and healthy granola bar that I can have whenever is perfectly. Plus the wrapper is quiet to open in class. Definitely my go to snack! If you need a new granola bar try this!