BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Virginia B.
Virginia B.
Cincinnati, OH
Hello energy in a bar. this is perfect for on the go moms, or for a hike. I am definitely a repeat buyer of Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Cherry Almost Fruit bars. I have to say the cherry almond flavor is my favorite and I would definitely add this to my grocery list again.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Very good healthy snack to keep around or put in your car when traveling! It's full of healthy benifits and you do not feel so guilty after eating the bar! I am a repeat consumer and I recommend others to try this bar out!
MARINA C.
MARINA C.
Mc Lean, VA
Without chocolate or cream, this bar is the better bar that I have ever tried. I love your flavor, how the nuts are in a mix with the fruits. I eat always when I need a sweet or just for snack between lunch and dinner.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
You guys ! Omg.. where do i start first off the price point is great, second the taste is like heaven in on your mouth! These are so great for on the go! You just can't beat it!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Chapel Hill
The Kellogg's Nutri-grain Cherry Almond Fruit and Nut Bar in 1.2 oz is the perfect snack for anyone on the go. The cherry and almond flavors blend together perfectly, leaving you full for hours. I would highly recommend this snack and will be purchasing more soon.
Druan R.
Druan R.
Port Richey, FL
Such a great bar. I love the taste. Very flavorful. The price point is not bad either. I would recommend this to anyone.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Arlington , TX
I love the granola bars. I like the flavors and highly recommended to my friends and family. It has a great tastr.
Tate A.
Tate A.
Hinckley, Leicestershire,
I don't really eat cereal anymore, so I look to cereal and breakfast bar type things as an alternative in the mornings. This was my first time trying these and I had no expectations because I'd never really eaten anything like this from Kellogg's before, but these were really nice. They fill you up just nicely in the morning and the flavour is divine.
tiffany f.
tiffany f.
Romford, Essex
The bars are so tasty! These bars are great for 11ses in the office with a hot drink or on their own. If you have kids they are great for lunchboxes. They are found in almost every supermarket with different flavours and I believe on amazon they are found in multipacks as well.
Emily B.
Emily B.
pontefract
Healthy start to any day whilst also a lovely snack for any time of day! Repeat customer as this is always in my trolley in the supermarket! Tried most flavours of this brand and I enjoy them all! Would recommend