BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Alex W.
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
Nutrigrain is a trustworthy product that always delivers delicious flavor packed into food that's made with ingredients you can pronounce. The balance of fat, protein, carbohydrates, and sugar in these bars give you long-lasting energy to get you through the workday, busy weekend errands, and sports or other activities. Stock your pantry with these easy and delicious snacks!
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
HUGE BOX AT COSTCO IS THE BETTER BANG FOR YOUR BUCK SND IF YOU LOOK IN MY BAG YOU EILL SKWATS FIND 1 of these.  SNY thing is healthy theses days I feel like I diet by counting my daily calories and portion control I run 3 times a day 20 min in the am  45 min in the day and 11/2 hours about 7 pm and a cool down yoga
Virginia B.
Virginia B.
Cincinnati, OH
Hello energy in a bar. this is perfect for on the go moms, or for a hike. I am definitely a repeat buyer of Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Cherry Almost Fruit bars. I have to say the cherry almond flavor is my favorite and I would definitely add this to my grocery list again.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
GREAT TASTE! really natural and delicious taste! I bought mine at HEB and the price was reasonable and really healthy as well. As I am on a diet this really helps. It has greater taste that past products I have tried. The flavor is great no more no less!
Rose C.
Rose C.
Nutri grain makes great breakfast bars on the go. I really love the strawberry flavored bars. I love how these have a good amount of protein in them because of the nuts. They definitely taste delicious and I would recommend them to others. Very yummy.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these! I constantly on the go and having a good and healthy granola bar that I can have whenever is perfectly. Plus the wrapper is quiet to open in class. Definitely my go to snack! If you need a new granola bar try this!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Very good healthy snack to keep around or put in your car when traveling! It's full of healthy benifits and you do not feel so guilty after eating the bar! I am a repeat consumer and I recommend others to try this bar out!
MARINA C.
MARINA C.
Mc Lean, VA
Without chocolate or cream, this bar is the better bar that I have ever tried. I love your flavor, how the nuts are in a mix with the fruits. I eat always when I need a sweet or just for snack between lunch and dinner.
Kristin Y.
Kristin Y.
Brockton
Very very good for a granola bar. The oats were puffed which made it easier to chew and enjoy. The sweet and tartness of the cherries was a perfect combination. I would definitely buy these again becAuse even my husband enjoyed them. Great for a mid morning snack without the guilt.
Micalea B.
Micalea B.
Frederick, MD
Very good but not great if you're picky about things getting stuck in your teeth. Also watch kids closely if you're feeding it to them, they can really get messy. Super tasty though!