BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Buy on Walmart
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Cassidy K.
I buy the variety pack and take them for snacks or as a quick breakfast along with an apple or banana. The apple cinnamon are my favorite because they taste like apple pie :) Yum!
Raman P.
These are way too sweet for my taste buds. I mean cereal bars should taste like Kelloggs cereal except in bar form. These just taste like strawberry jam dipped in sugar.
Tara R.
Very quick to grab and go tastes great , love the strawberry one especially my kids I buy them all the time very affordable also good if you don't like crunchy snacks :)
Exstacy P.
fredericksburg , Virginia
These are some of my favorite type bars! they are very unique because they aren't firm like others. They taste more like a dessert than a bar and still just as healthy
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
These are my favorite snack bars; I prefer them to granola bars. Strawberry is my first favorite flavor, but I like buying the giant box of mixed flavors.
Amy L.
These aren't my favorite snack but I know lots of kids that love them. They are very convenient and easy to enjoy as a snack on the go or in a school lunch.
kira-iona j.
United kingdom
I love these as a snack if I'm out fo4 a long day I put 1 or 2 in my bag. They are a great pick me up and there are some really nice flavours to choose from.
Valerie P.
Petawawa, ON
They have a great strawberry taste. My only issue is how easily the get broken and smooshed in your lunch bag. They are filling and my kids love them too
Ocmary P.
I have to say i was kinda a addict to this, the first time i eat 1 was like omgs this is amazing 15mins i buy a box and eat all in 1 day. Toó much good.
Shona M.
Scotland
Great for the pack lunches for the kids. I good healthier alternative to a bar of chocolate. My son likes the strawberry one and is a good snack option.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
Blaj L.