BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Buy on Walmart
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Rebecca O.
Scarborough, ON
For mixed berry I gave a lower grade, but I have to say that the product is growing on me and strawberry flavor is pretty darn good. Still quite sweet though. Tastes like jam. Eating one makes me want to go grab a glass of milk to wash down the sugary-ness - but hey, encourages me to get my calcium!
Samantha F.
I love to have these bars as a snack or dessert. They are sweet and delicious. They are also great to stash away in case you need energy for hiking. I have always had these around while I was growing up. I recommend these bars to anyone!
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
Perfect for those mornings when you are running late and can't have breakfast! They keep me full until lunch and have a great texture. They're soft, but no too soft and just the right amount of gooey and chewy.
Rachel W.
Kitchener, ON
These are great for breakfast or a snack. I always bring these with me to work and even keep some in my car as a snack. Yummy AND healthy! My favourite is strawberry but they are all good. Mixed berry is good too.
Ines L.
Kanata, ON
I've been buying these granola bars for a while and they're great! They're not my favourite ones, but they offer a change from the usual one you will find. I like that they have fruit because not many other granola bars have that, which is nice.
Fiona M.
Glasgow
I love these bars. I feel like some people might not like the texture but I find it really nice. It's soft and quite sweet. It fills a hole if you're hungry but I wouldn't rely on it as a meal on it's own.
Meryem O.
My favourite flavour of nutri grain bars! It's soft, sweet and fruity and has just the right amount of filling inside. It makes for a great on the go snack that's healthy but also satisfies the sweet tooth.
Piya A.
Lachine, Quebec
These are my favorites! i absolutely love these cereal bars! they even taste amazing and the price is totally affordable. I've been purchasing this product for years now.
Yana B.
Although the name can be quite deceiving, these bars aren't the healthiest snack option. They're filled with a ton of sugar and artificial flavors so it's definitely something I would stay away from if you're trying to eat healthy. The taste isn't the best either- it's quite artificial and the texture is grainy.
Angelique P.
St-Charles-Borromée , QC
These bars are really good and the best fact is that it is very helthy! Hole grain and strawberries makes such a good match! Yumm They are perfect for the afternoon snack!
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
Blaj L.