BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Strawberry
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
Cereal bars are hard to get right but Nutri-Grain sure knows how to do them well. I like the taste of the bars, and especially the strawberry flavor. I think that these are affordable and definitely of good quality. I am satisfied with this product.
Melanie B.
Herriman , UT
I absolutely love these and so does everyone else in my family! The combination of fruit and oats is perfect. My picker eater will actually eat these and I feel like I can relax as a mom knowing he's getting at least some nutrients in his diet. I also love how I can grab these and go when I'm rushing out the door.
Stephanie Y.
New Orleans, LA
Love love love these breakfast bars they are very healthy and a great of the door breakfast I purchase them at I'm local Walgreens they are just great I rather these and any other besides the almond with almond butter now you are talking love in a box! Try them u won't be disappointed!
Brook D.
These are amazing for a go to breakfast. I would eat this every day as I was getting ready for work and I will say it keeps me filled for at least an hour or so. The only downside is that after a while the taste had changed a little so you have to eat them quick.
Allison J.
Belton, TX
I love Nutrigrain Bars. They are the best things to eat on the go, the best breakfast food that is no mess. The ability to grab one out of the pantry and roll out the door is the best. They are easy to give to kids and they taste so good! And the best thing is that they are affordable.
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
These were a staple in my home growing up in the 90s. Whenever my mom had these i was sure to find one in my backpack for snack time. I love anything strawberry flavored and this is a tasty snack with strawberry jam inside. I would definitely recommend you try this at least once.
Jorge A.
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain bars are great for a quick breakfast snack on the go or for that 10:30am grumble while you're at work.  YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. It satisfies with the fruity grain bar sure to supress that hunger pain until lunchtime. Buy them by the box!!
Ashley B.
Flossmoor , IL
I rarely eat these anymore but they are delicious. I originally bought this while grocery shopping, I was looking for healthier snacks. These taste really good but I ended up being disappointed by the high amount of sugar and other weird ingredients these granola bars have.
Lori K.
Paris, AR
We like the Nutri Grain bars as a handy grab and go snack.  They are convenient, and travel well.  I also keep them in my desk because they are a good little snack.  I love all the flavors except the yogurt ones.  They are affordable, I like to buy the big bulk box at Sams.
Sophia N.
Bells, TX
These have a great taste for a great price. I love the individual packaging that are perfect for snacks. It leaves you feeling full and satisfied while at the same time is a healthy option instead of chips or junk food. Great for on the go while staying on a budget.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
Blaj L.