BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Strawberry
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Desiree B.
Nice for a quick bite in the morning if you're running late and a nice snack throughout the day. I don't get a little tired of them after awhile, though.
Nidia S.
I like the flavor, but at times it quickly crumbles when I open the package. I have on several occasion put one in the fridge to keep it from crumbling.
Olivia R.
Delicious but they don't travel well. I wouldn't recommend them for hiking because they fall apart very easily and aren't really tasty in small bites !
Sadie J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great bars to keep you going in the morning. I love breakfast bars or a little pick me up through the day and this is one of them . They taste amazing!
Tanya P.
Spokane Vly, WA
My middle child discovered these and thinks they are the bees knees! Great balance... I do wish they came with a insert so they didn't break so easily!
Amy H.
Warren, MI
These are perfect on the good bars to eat as a snack or for breakfast. I have these often and are great for kids as well. There's a variety of flavor.
Tiffany V.
Kissimmee, FL
I like to eat there's when I'm craving a snack but I can't really eat a whole fruit so I just break these into small prices and eat them while at work
Emily T.
Holly Springs, NC
Great! I have tried many off brand but honestly nothing compares to nutrigrain. I eat them all the time in college as they are a great on the go snack
Brenda B.
Brownsville, TX
Great to take as snacks to work, or if you are going on a trip! Will not disappoint, they taste amazing! Will continue buying it and totally recommend!
Kaitlyn N.
Chipley
healthy for you, i buy these for a on the go snack, super cheap. the only part i don't like is how easy it crumbles, so you have to watch out for that
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
Blaj L.