BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Buy on Walmart
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Paige S.
Bowling Green, KY
Nutri Grain bars are a staple around our house. My husband and I usually have 1 for breakfast a couple of days a week. They taste great, are healthy and filling! Can't say enough good things about them.
Marlene H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love these cereal bars especially because I am always on the go. It's a fast and easy way to have a snack to hold myself over until meal time. My favorite flavor is.strawberry
M. G.
I like Nutrigrain bars, but I did not l like this flavor. I love strawberries and I have tried other cereal bar products with this flavor that I really liked. But not this one.
Ariana R.
These bar are yummy and filling. Just eating this gets me full. You can eat it as a morning snack or lunch. Easy to carry around during the day especially school. I would recommend others to try it.
Leah S.
Anchorage, AK
These are delicious and come in multiple flavors but I never feel satisfied after just one. Perhaps that a ploy by the company? You have to eat 3 to feel like you actually had a satisfying snack?
Alan B.
Windermere, FL
I enjoy as a snack, a nutri grain bar, but I find they do little for me in terms of really increasing my protein intake or increase my energy level. They are good for satisfying a hunger phase.
Lori V.
Edinburg, TX
The strawberry ones were always my favorite. I do like these just like that or in the microwave for a little bit is great too. They seem to be getting smaller though.
Steph C.
Princeton, KY
These are great as a small breakfast when there is no time to stop and eat. It is also a great snack when we are in the car and my kid gets hungry. They taste great.
Michelle B.
Glendale, AZ
These are yummy & good for you. However, I don't like how "fragile" they are. I like to throw a granola bar in my purse and you can't do that with these or you end up with a smashed bar.
Julia B.
Noble, OK
These little bars are so gooey and yummy! I love all the flavors they come in. They're an anwesome snack or a quick grab n go breakfast. My morning just isn't complete without one.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
Blaj L.