BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Buy on target.com
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Jessica S.
Honolulu, HI
These are okay. I don't care fore it so much. It feels like a little sanwhich to me sometimes. It does have a nice flavor though it isn't my favorite thing to eat.
Lara B.
Boring, Or
Perfect for those mornings when you are running late and can't have breakfast! They keep me full until lunch and have a great texture. They're soft, but no too soft and just the right amount of gooey and chewy.
Heather F.
Fort Myers , FL
In my house we have these on hand at all times! not only are they good for a snack but they are great for breakfast if you don't have a lot of time in the morning!
Erin R.
Elk Grove, CA
I've always loved Nutrigrain bars, ever since I was a little kid! They're the great on the go snack and they definitely fill you up. They taste AMAZING and they are my favorite snack.
Jennifer F.
Yonkers, NY
These are a great quick on the go breakfast cereal bar. it def met my expectations on how well it taste and how soft it is..I buy them at the grocery store and they are affordable.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
These are a perfect morning snack for people on the go. Strawberry is my favorite flavor but there are numerous other good ones as well. Also a much healthier choice than a pop tart.
Melissa M.
Keyport, NJ
I have been eating these on my way to work. They satisfy you in a pinch. I keep them in my desk drawer at work. They are the perfect breakfast. Strawberry is the best flavor.
Tiffany H.
Laramie, WY
There's are great for breakfast or a snack on the go. I love that I don't have to feel guilty giving them to my son since they are healthy. He's a picky 2 year old and loves them.
Trinity D.
Rosamond , California
These are perfect for a quick on the go breakfast to get something in your stomach in the mornings or even just as a little snack to have throughout the day and it's healthy.
Kristi M.
Dunkirk, NY
Great healthy snack for on the go or for a quick breakfast. Also great to satisfy a sweet craving without all the calories and fat of a donut or baked goods. Great value as well
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
Blaj L.