BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Strawberry
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Caitlyn R.
Edinburg, TX
Love these!!! A little too sweet at times but if you down them with water, they're great! I used to get these for breakfast and snacks but I haven't gotten them in awhile but I really like them!
Amanda E.
Ninnekah, Ok
Soft, sweet, chewy, and over all yummy! My only complaint is that the bars aren't very filling and I could easily eat several bars in one sitting. But a good breakfast for when I'm on the run
Kenzie D.
Winona , MN
I love these for breakfast, especially since I'm not much of one to eat breakfast usually. These are great to bring to class on days I'm running late so I don't get too moody from not eating.
Victoria T.
Have you read the ingredients on the back? So incredibly not nutritious. Look up TBHQ. You'll soon find out that it is the same ingredient as butane; lighter fluid.
Destinee D.
Louisville, KY
This is a great grab and go snack! I often eat an apple in the morning and then eat this as a nice in between snack before lunch. There are tons of flavors for everyone. My favorite is the mixed berry because its different than the usual cereal bar flavors.
Sierra C.
This bar is so delicious, I would say its good for a treat snack when you just need something sweet. I would not use it as a pick me up in-between workouts or use it as a meal replacement.
Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN
These are good tasting, but they aren't very filling. I actually like them better cold, and I'll put them in the refrigerator for a bit and then eat them. The filling seems thicker that way. My favorite is the cinnamon apple, but strawberry is good as well.
Shanee C.
Binghamton, NY
These are my favorite and my children live them too as a light snack. I pack them in my son's lunch and give my younger children these with a glass of milk as a light snack before dinner.
Luciana W.
I don't feel guilty eating one or giving one to my toddler. I usually have one in my purse in case of a blood sugar drop. They tend to be crumbly/fragile. I like the yogurt ones the best.
Kim M.
St Petersburg, FL
While these are not the best snack to have around (they seem to have a lot of sugar) they are great in a pinch. I keep a couple in my desk at work. I normally pack a good lunch, but sometimes I get hungry in the afternoon and this satisfys me until dinner.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
Blaj L.