BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Strawberry
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
These bars are great when you do not have time for a big breakfast. they are nutritious and fill you up for a while. they taste great. I love them for a mid-afternoon snack too.
Abby N.
O Fallon, MO
Such a yummy snack to have throughout the day! Chewy enough but also savory in flavor with the strawberry filling. Always one of my favorite snack bars to purchase at the store.
Lucy V.
Anaheim, CA
I tend to get the big bulk at Costco because it's so cheap and the only downside it is only 3 flavors. My favorite is the strawberry! I recommend this low calorie wheat product.
Diana W.
Southfield, MI
Very satisfied.These strawberry flavored bars are very good. They are soft and flavorful. They aren't high in calories or carbs. Great for lunches, snacks, and a healthier option than pudding or sweets.
juliana s.
Coosa, GA
Delicious! I love this bar so much! It has extremely good taste and texture! I buy this bar all the time and my family and I always love them! They are affordable and I know that you will love them!!
sarah y.
Mobile, AL
These are so good. I have some in my pantry right now. It's a quick and easy snack that I can take on the go without making a mess. The flavors are great and so is the price.
Diana L.
These are my go to snack if I'm on the run. They are a great pick me up throughout the day. The down fall is that they can be on the dry side. So always have a water close by!
Misty N.
Edwardsville , Ks
These are awesome for snacks or for breakfast. They are already portioned, just grab and go...
Good to eat if you are counting calories or trying to watch your portion sizes.
Nicole M.
These are a good on the go breakfast snack if your in a rush . They may be small but they are extremely filling I usually always eat two but everyone's preference varies
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, IA
Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars are far too sweet, too gummy, and not at all nutritious. None of the flavors actually taste like fruit, but like fruit flavored candy. Just yuck.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
Blaj L.