BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Strawberry
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Becca A.
These nutrigrain strawberry bars are my go to grab and go breakfast. I also keep them at work for when I forget breakfast or need a simple sweet snack in the afternoon.
Divya U.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love these granola bars I just wish it didn't have as much sugar in them as they do, considering it's such a small bar I feel
Like the sugar is too much but like I said it's better than eating chips and cookies
Ashley S.
These are my favorites the strawberry is so yummy! I love to eat these as snacks and they are satisfying and filling. They are great for many occasions also. My family always takes these on road trips or camping.
Andrea F.
Mount Vernon, OH
One of my favorite breakfast bars. I have eaten these since I was a kid. This brand is so much better than the off brand! Have these on hand in my dorm room for a quick on the go breakfast. I recommend these bars.
Rhonda G.
Dallas, TX
When I crave something sweet I usually turn to a Nutri-Grain bar.(1) bar will definitely be a quick fix to my sweet tooth. I read below that some people freeze them. Hmm definitely will have to try that next time.
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
Hands down my favorite nurti grain bar. I get these every time we go grocery shopping so easy to grab on my way to work in the mornings. Price is not bad either.
Maggie B.
I love the cereal bars. it is always hard for me to decide between the flavors because they are all so good. the only bad part is they have a lot of crumbs with it.
Emily F.
Rochester
This is my favorite brand of granola bars! I have been buying this since I was a child. It has the best flavor and is very affordable. I bought this from Walmart but I know it can be purchased many other places!
Sasha D.
South Bend, IN
Even though these aren't the best healthwise, they really do hit the spot if you're trying to satisfy your hunger. They have a nice fruity taste with an outer coating that makes them great for an on-the-go snack.
Candice W.
Gallatin, TN
These are perfect for when I'm running out of the door and don't have time to fix breakfast for myself! The flavor is good but they do tend to run a little on the small side. Great for a snack for my toddler too!
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
me gustaria que en mi país la vendieran se ven que son ricas

Walmart