BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Strawberry
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Jada A.
Elkton, MD
Love, love, love!!! It's soft, chewy, and the strawberry jam in the middle is amazing. I eat these for a snack and to be honest sometimes they leave my mouth a little dry but it's still really good.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
These bars are delicious! They are a great snack or great to eat with breakfast! I do think they have too mich sugar, but when i am looking for sugar replacement after a workout these do the trick!
Becky M.
Alamo, TX
I just got these for back to school, both for myself and my daughter. I love these things!!!! They are so good. I can not say that they are filling, but they do make a really great afternoon snack.
Karleigh G.
I'm usually an on the go type of girl, so typically i don't have time to make eggs and bacon for breakfast, and don't have the money to stop to get food. I love that this is so easy and quick to eat. Strawberry is my favorite!!
Saharah B.
Austell, GA
My go to granola bar. I love the taste and texture but honestly it's never filling enough . I eat two usually as a snack and it's never filling . What's better than something that's healthy and tasty ?
Nour M.
Dearborn, MI
I could snack on these all day! I've been a fan if these ever since I was a kid and I always continue to buy more. I just throw one in my bag and I'm out the door. It tastes a lot like strawberry jelly in a soft bar!
christine l.
These bars are my go to breakfast on the run snack. Taste great and full of flavor. The kids love these as a snack after a hard day of sports training or workout at the gym. Mom's love them because there a fast to go bar.
Olivia S.
i dont really like granola bars but these are good. normally i get them from my grandma and my mom i wouldnt buy them myself but i recommend it for someone who wants something sorta sweet but wants to stay healthy
Vicki W.
I love to have these bars in my bag when I need a yummy snack on the go. They are a simple fruit and cereal bar but they taste like a cookie and satisfy any sweet cravings I may have.
Katie S.
Bethlehem, GA
Sometimes they don't taste as great as they used to but most of the times they taste just right. They're great for an on-the-snack if you're running late on the morning. They're full of all the necessary nutrients
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
Blaj L.