BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Buy on Walmart
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
The perfect snack or breakfast when you are on the go! Exceeds the quality of lesser brands. I love these bars and keep them stocked. Super delicious flavors to choose from. These are cheaply priced as well.
Sabrina B.
San Francisco, CA
My friend has these bars for lunch everyday and doesn't want them so I eat them occasionally . They taste really good and are a great snack to have on the go or in between classes and work. They taste pretty sugary, but besides that I do enjoy them.
Sam B.
Birmingham, AL
These are not the best thing for you, but if you need a snack and want something not completely horrible for you, it's not a bad choice. It's super tasty (I love the strawberry & blueberry ones), readily available, and usually they're on sale somewhere!
Kimberly M.
Love these! All the flavors are so good and they actually keep me full longer than I would have thought if I had them with a protein shake in the morning or for a mid-day snack. Only problem is they get squished a lot if you put them in a bag or lunch box.
Jessica B.
Grand rapids, Mi
These bars taste pretty good, but I would by no means call them "filling." They're really sugary and don't do much to curb hunger. They're good for a quick snack, but I would pair one of these bars with some fruit or nuts to ensure that you stay full.
Madelyn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love nutri grain bars. Although they can have a lot of sugar, I often eat them for breakfast on the run. They are sweet, soft, and tasty. Strawberry are my favorite, although they are all delicious. They are pretty affordable for a cereal bar.
Andrea B.
San Tan Valley, AZ
These are a tasty treat that I don't feel too guilty about. This is not usually a product I would purchase, but my workplace just began to stock them in the kitchen so they do make a good breakfast when I've only got 5 minutes between patients.
Sarah M.
Gilbertsville, PA
I always have a Nutri-Grain bar in my bag wherever i go. They're a great, small snack that fills you up, but is also healthy. My favorite flavor is the apple cinnamon, but i also love the strawberry and blueberry. You can get a large box of those three flavors at a Costco or BJs at great cost.
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
If you are looking for a cereal bar to fall in love with then you have found it. These are the most mouth watering but not to overpowering for an early morning breakfast food ever.
Brittany S.
Elgin, IL
These are a staple in our house and something we always have on hand. Such a great snack to just throw in your bag for on the go, and my daughter absolutely loves them. They even work for a super quick breakfast.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
Blaj L.