BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Strawberry
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Teresa M.
I just absolutely love these nutri grain cereal bars! They are semi healthy and I like to eat maybe two a day! One for breakfast and one for a snack! It's good value depending on the store you purchase them at! Overall very tasty and satisfying!
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME
These are soft cereal bars that aren't overly dry. They have the right amount of fruit filling to balance the grain. These are a staple in my home for kids snacks or an addition to breakfast
Kathryn C.
Stamford, CT
I love Nutri-Grain bars but I usually buy the Wegmans brand cereal bars instead as they taste the same but they are cheaper. If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!
Cara H.
Lewiston
Love to warm up for 10 seconds in the microwave for a fresh baked feel. Sweet, but not so sweet I feel like my teeth will fall out. And I like to feel like I'm eating healthy without having to dig granola pieces out of my teeth.
Lauren A.
Albany, NY
This is one of the few nutritional snacks I can get my six year old chocolate addict to eat, so I'm forever grateful! High in fiber with a delicious fruit filling, I'll never complain when he wants to take it for his snack (or when he wants to share it with me)
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
I love Nutri-Grain bars. I feel like the strawberry is a little too sweet though, I prefer the blueberry or mixed berry, however they're all good. Perfect for a healthy snack or breakfast.
Domenique W.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite flavor in these bars is strawberry! The granola bar to strawberry filling ratio is perfect! I love these, I have one almost every morning. They're perfect as a snack or on the go breakfast. They're so soft too!
Alli J.
Des Moines, IA
These are my favorite kind of "grab on the go" breakfast bars. they are pretty affordable and absolutely delicious. I am a repeat customer and have never been disappointed in my selection. It definitely met my expectations and would recommend buying it.
Jamie P.
Corinna, ME
Favorite fruit bar ever. Tried the store brand but it didn't hold up to these. Absolutely love. And my kids love them too. That's their go to when we don't have time for a full breakfast on a busy dishes morning. And perfect snack for anytime of the day.
Sam B.
Birmingham, AL
These are not the best thing for you, but if you need a snack and want something not completely horrible for you, it's not a bad choice. It's super tasty (I love the strawberry & blueberry ones), readily available, and usually they're on sale somewhere!
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
me gustaria que en mi país la vendieran se ven que son ricas

Walmart