BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Buy on Walmart
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Amanda M.
Peoria , IL
I purchase these for my son to eat for breakfast. He really likes them, but I don't like them. The price is a little high for what you get. I think they would be good if there were more filling in them. This is great to grab in the mornings before school.
Tiffany N.
Norfolk, VA
Tasty treats that give you real fruit flavor and being a much better calorie snack option in the aisle. I have maybe 1 or 2 a day in between meals to help with cravings. Cravings is my biggest battle and these bars are delicious enough to keep them at bay.
Alison S.
Trafford, PA
These bars seem like they would be a healthy snack/breakfast item but in reality they are full of sugar, artificial flavors, among other nasty things. While they are not the worst option, they certainly are not the best. Read the labels before consuming.
Anto L.
I wanted to like these, because they look good, and they smell good, but for some reason any time I eat these I usually end up feeling a little sick. I think they might have too much sugar in them, perhaps, or maybe they're just a little too sweet.
Natalie V.
Brooklyn, NY
I eat these virtually every day. They are the perfect snack size, and a not overwhelmingly sweet at all. The jam in the middle is perfectly strawberry-y in flavor, and the cereal-esque outside is soft and chewy. These cereal bars are well priced, especially considering how delicious they are!
Kristy S.
I haven't had one of these for a while but they are SO yummy and a perfect on the go treat to throw in your bag as your running out of the house or an after school snack for the kids!
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
I absolutely love these cereal bars. The flavor is delicious and I feel healthy about my choice to eat them. Great for breakfast or as a snack. Love the strawberry flavor the most.
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
These are so delicious. To me, these are a delicious and much healthier version of a poptart! To me they taste way better because they aren't so dang sweet and sugary! They really help to keep me full too!
Katie T.
ABILENE, TX
These are my favorite snack. They taste so good. Slightly sweet but still have a nutritional value. My favorite is strawberry. I'm extremely picky but these keep me coming back.
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Very tasty bars to have for a snack and not necessarily breakfast. They are fruity and granola and have avoid combination. Their shiny package makes them
Easy to find in a car or a large bag. Combine them with yogurt and you have my 2 favorite foods!
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
Blaj L.