BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Strawberry
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Tamica S.
San Antonio, TX
I love these cereal bars. They are great on the go snacks & easy to stash at your desk. I keep these at work for the days I don't have time ti make a smoothie I will this for breakfast instead. One bar will last me 3-4 hours, so I am not starving by lunchtime.
Tristin K.
Schenectady , NY
Perfect for a quick grab on the go breakfast or a satisfying snack to keep you feeling full and energized. As a Mom I feel good about the whole grain and real fruit used to make these delicious cereal bars.
Osmari N.
These are my absolute favorite granola bars. They are more on the healthy side than most snacks which is great! And the strawberries give it a sweet taste which is better option than a chocolate chip cookie! Try it out, it may end up being your favorite snack!
Asia F.
Taft, CA
Great strawberry taste! These are my go-to breakfast bars when I am running late. I enjoy them wherever I go. The only downside to these bars are their crumbly textured outside. I can say for all of us that everyone has been a victim of being covered in crumbs after eating these!
Donna C.
My husband likes to take these to work, and they are a good, quick snack for our toddler. I like the packaging and how easy they are to just grab and go. The only bad part is if they aren't on sale, they're usually kind of expensive since my family eats them so fast. I would recommend these to others.
Melissa C.
Bellevue, WA
It's about time that Kellogg's and other national brands came out with organic versions of their products. That being said, I still purchase these for my husband because the brand I usually buy is no longer available. I do like that they no longer make them with High Fructose Corn Syrup, but I wish they didn't rely on GMO ingredients and preservatives.
Maribel S.
These are hands doen my favoritebars!!! I love the starwberry and the fiber it has! These are so drlicious when you want a quick snack! Theres no generic product that makes me think twice to get these! I reccomend to anyone who needs a wuick snack!
Candyce E.
My go to for breakfast when I can't think of anything else to eat. Love how they're similar to fig bars. Very delicious even it is isn't breakfast time. The best part is they're reasonably priced. I would recommend this to other who are on the go and need something quick so their stomachs don't growl, especially when you're sitting in a meeting
Adrenian M.
San Antonio, TX
I've been a fan of these for years!!
They taste great and aren't priced high!
I use them as a quick snack for the kids or for myself when I missed breakfast.
They come in a variety of different flavors and can be found in pretty much All stores
Megan B.
Great Falls, MT
My kids live on these things. I swear when were out, they complain to no end. I always buy the big variety pack because they love the blueberry and the Apple too. They're better than the store brand so they're worth the extra couple dollars. They're also made with more real ingredients so my daughter with food allergies is safe to eat them.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
Blaj L.