BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Strawberry
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Brittany B.
West Babylon, NY
Althought the taste is there, I look at the sugar content and I just put the bar down. It promotes healthy but when you look at it, i am sure one can find better out there. If you need a little boost and you are going to work out later I am sure that they are fine. If you are into just the diet thing or just want em as a snack, have fun just don't expect anything health wise to come from this snack.
Gina M.
This is the 2nd flavor of this kind of bar that I tried, and while it isn't as good imo as the strawberry greek yogurt flavor, it is still delicious and something I don't feel guilty snacking on during my long clinical hours. I would recommend for those who want something to tide them over until an actual meal time, as a quick snack.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon. My son just had a apple cinnamon & he loves it! Definitely will be buying more when these run out! I love that they're easy to pack in my diaper bag ,not messy & most importantly they're healthy for my 2 year old instead of chips & candy!!
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
These have such a wonderful taste to them. Overall, the strawberry flavored Nutri Grain cereal bars are useful for those of us who are not allergic to any of their ingredients and who want a healthy alternative to a regular breakfast or a candy bar. I also recommend them as a nutritious snack food that is especially good for people on the run. They are far superior to any candy bar!
Heather K.
These are great for an on the go snack! They taste good and are perfect in size. The only negative I have is that I've gotten some that tasted straight up like wet cardboard. Maybe an off batch? Nonetheless I would purchase them again!
Lindsy B.
Fresno, CA
Love the flavor. We recently put these in goodie bags at my sons birthday party, along with other healthy snacks. My son usually reaches for these when he wants a snack
Shania P.
Enfield, CT
My niece eats these for her daycare snacks, and I tried one once and it was great. The creamy jelly filling fits well with the outer grains, and after eating one I wanted about ten more. They're also on the healthier side, so you don't even feel guilty when eating them.
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
I really do like Nutri-Grain Bars and they were a favorite breakfast choice growing up for me, as well as for my mom for how inexpensive they are. The fillings are always delicious though the outer granola part is a bit too dry for me and they're just not big enough to be filling for me and if you eat more than one, things can start getting pricey not to mention unhealthy.
Marinelly D.
These bars are phenomenal! I've loved them since I was a little girl. They're affordable and get the job done in tough moments (like when my sugar runs low). The ingredients could be more natural but you get what you pay for! Love this product!
Jasmine S.
I love these cereal bars! They are great for a quick snack and aren't too bad for you. They aren't pricey at all and any grocery store you go probably has there own brand. I have brought these numerous times. They're so good!
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
Blaj L.