BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Strawberry
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Jas. J.
As a kid my cousins and I were busy all the time from dance class, to sports, school, community service & more & a nutri grain bar was our go to snack. It's not only tasty but Healthy. I would highly recommend these especially for people and kids always on the go!
Lacey D.
Paris, AR
I love these! I do wish they were a little lower in price, because the flavor and texture are superior to other similar bars. Even buying them at Walmart they're a little more than I'd like to pay. I wonder if I could look up some coupons for them?
Lilah W.
These are my family's favorite cereal bars. They are soft and kind of sweet; not too grainy and not too sweet. I stock up whenever I find them on sale, and I had the cherry ones in my Amazon subscribe and save list. I have tried other brands of cereal bars, but I always come back to Nutri-Grain.
Tomasilienne L.
These are my favorite soft granola bars and have been for a very long time! They're so yummy and unlike a lot of other granola bars they're not hard on your teeth. The only thing is that I'm not quite sure how healthy they actually are but they are a small serving so I'm sure it can't be that unhealthy!
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
My son would eat these and the other flavors for every meal, if given the chance. I love that these are a quick and easy option that is portable when necessary on a busy mornings. Anything that can make a picky toddler happy is a win in my book.
Ashley G.
Phoenix, AZ
I used to love these for on the go, however I just recently discovered there is soy in them and I'm allergic. I don't understand why soy needs to be in everything when it is horrible for you! I hate that I can't have these but until they go soy free, I will have to go nutri-grain free.
karen b.
I don't know how healthy these really are, but they taste good to me.
I have also tried the blueberry flavor and while it is good I like the strawberry the best as it's not too sweet and has good strawberry flavor.
These fit nicely in my purse and come in handy as a snack when needed.
I eat them anytime of the day, not just breakfast.
Brittany B.
West Babylon, NY
Althought the taste is there, I look at the sugar content and I just put the bar down. It promotes healthy but when you look at it, i am sure one can find better out there. If you need a little boost and you are going to work out later I am sure that they are fine. If you are into just the diet thing or just want em as a snack, have fun just don't expect anything health wise to come from this snack.
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
I LOVE these bars. I don't eat them to be healthy but I have them for a snack when I need one. I love the strawberry filling it's sweet and delicious. the exterior is soft and chewy and perfect with a glass of milk for a filling snack. I love having them in the house.
Gina M.
This is the 2nd flavor of this kind of bar that I tried, and while it isn't as good imo as the strawberry greek yogurt flavor, it is still delicious and something I don't feel guilty snacking on during my long clinical hours. I would recommend for those who want something to tide them over until an actual meal time, as a quick snack.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
Blaj L.