BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Strawberry
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Christian B.
Charlotte, NC
This is a classic that will always be my favorite. I like the convenient packaging so I can have my bar on the go, the taste is delicious. There is always a deal on this bar especially at Walmart, so the price is affordable.
Amanda M.
Frankln Frnce, OH
I've tried to eat healthier more often so I've been buying these! I've tried many flavors but the strawberry is for sure my favorite! Healthy snack to reach for other than a little Debbie cake!
Becky M.
Alamo, TX
I just got these for back to school, both for myself and my daughter. I love these things!!!! They are so good. I can not say that they are filling, but they do make a really great afternoon snack.
Morgan S.
Walkersville, MD
Nice alternative to the chocolate snack bars. It's great for on the go or just a snack at home. They come individually wrapped, so no need to worry if the kids closed the box. They are delicious, I love the strawberry ones the best. I great substitute for breakfast.
Lisa J.
Quick in the go snack or breakfast for working moms who forget to eat but makes sure that cup of coffee is ready to go lol my son enjoys the quick snack as well and even likes these for breakfast when he isn't in the mood for cereal in the morning or hot breakfast.
Morgan M.
Sand Springs, OK
These are so yummy! They're very soft and it really tastes like the strawberries were just squished up in there. Love it. They feel pretty healthy too which I enjoy. I would recommend any of the flavors of these to anyone!
Clarissa M.
San Antonio
Yum! Love eating this before or after a workout! It was great and had a variety of flavors as well. Indeed met my expectations! Bought the product at WalMart! It was affordable, not too expensive. You may want to try various flavors to see which you enjoy best!
christine l.
These bars are my go to breakfast on the run snack. Taste great and full of flavor. The kids love these as a snack after a hard day of sports training or workout at the gym. Mom's love them because there a fast to go bar.
Olivia S.
i dont really like granola bars but these are good. normally i get them from my grandma and my mom i wouldnt buy them myself but i recommend it for someone who wants something sorta sweet but wants to stay healthy
Tara F.
Parma Heights , OH
It's a great choice for those mornings when you are on the run and don't have a lot of time to make something. It provides nutrition to start your day, strawberry is my favorite flavor.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
Blaj L.