BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Buy on Walmart
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Elizabeth G.
By far my favorite type of breakfast bar. I love how they are soft baked but not mushy. Strawberry I'd have favorite and I enjoy the fact that it taste like real fruit. I go through maybe a box a week!
Denise B.
These are a yummy snack, but I don't feel like they are really "healthy". They also don't fill you up by any means. If you want a snack it's good, but I don't think they would work for a meal replacement like other granola bars could.
Melissa R.
Pretty Praire, KS
Let me tell you the story of my people... or just my daughter who has a rice allergy. She's a teenager, she plays Sports, and she's super active. The very best thing in the world for her as a quick snack with some health benefits. And by health benefits I just mean not full of fat and sugar. This daughter loves granola bars but unfortunately when the gluten-free pandemic occurred, we were left with a lot of granola bars that were full of rice... rice, rice flour, crisp rice, rice syrup. Nutri-grain bars are the closest thing I can find to a granola bar that my daughter can have. For that reason, and that reason alone, they are our absolute favorite granola bar! They also taste pretty darn good and my boys pick them over most granola bars anyway. Thank you Nutri grain for keeping it simple!
Angel M.
Charlotte, NC
Very Nutritious, excellent flavor, healthy, low in calories and good companion for intermediate meals if you are eating healthy. I recommend it if you want to adapt and improve your eating habits.
Amanda M.
Frankln Frnce, OH
I've tried to eat healthier more often so I've been buying these! I've tried many flavors but the strawberry is for sure my favorite! Healthy snack to reach for other than a little Debbie cake!
Becky M.
Alamo, TX
I just got these for back to school, both for myself and my daughter. I love these things!!!! They are so good. I can not say that they are filling, but they do make a really great afternoon snack.
Christian B.
Charlotte, NC
This is a classic that will always be my favorite. I like the convenient packaging so I can have my bar on the go, the taste is delicious. There is always a deal on this bar especially at Walmart, so the price is affordable.
Jake S.
Proctorville
These bars are great for eating after a run. They are very healthy and my mom has bought these many times to put in my lunch. These are very delicious! They are made of pure berry and are very delicious! Lots of nutrition!!!
Lisa J.
Sunrise , FL
Quick in the go snack or breakfast for working moms who forget to eat but makes sure that cup of coffee is ready to go lol my son enjoys the quick snack as well and even likes these for breakfast when he isn't in the mood for cereal in the morning or hot breakfast.
Morgan S.
Walkersville, MD
Nice alternative to the chocolate snack bars. It's great for on the go or just a snack at home. They come individually wrapped, so no need to worry if the kids closed the box. They are delicious, I love the strawberry ones the best. I great substitute for breakfast.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
Blaj L.