BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Buy on Walmart
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
Julia A.
A cheap, simple, grab-n-go snack or breakfast. Not my first choice, but a reliable backup. Can be a little dry, eat without something to drink at your own risk. Also, very smushy and crumbly as well. I used to keep one in my purse for snack emergencies, but they always ended up being smashed to smithereens, so I don't do that anymore.
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
We love Nutri-Grain bars!! They are the perfect late morning breakfast or afternoon snack!! My daughter loves the strawberry the best, my favorite are the apple cinnamon or chocolate raspberry and my husbands favorite are the blueberry!!
Kaytlynn D.
I LOVE eating these! They make great, quick, on the on go snacks that don't have too many calories!

Not only are they great for me, but they're great for the little kids I occasionally babysit as well. I'd much rather give them this than something super sugary with no value.
Ashley H.
Brockport
I purchase these for my toddler child to eat when we have early morning appointments. My daughter also takes them in for school snack. Love they have different flavors and they have always worked great for a quick bite for my family.
Rebecca H.
Spring Valley, IL
Very easy on the go breakfast and is actually very filling. I bought them at my local grocery store and they're pretty cheap and usually go on sale. I buy them quite often. The only downside is that they are very crumby so be sure to be careful while eating them on the go.
Kelly S.
Premium, KY
These are one of my kids favorite snacks. They are affordable and great for taking in the car while traveling. The strawberry flavor one is our favorite. I buy these at Walmart or food city. I think these are a huge hit for kids.
Maggie N.
Despite the fact that nutrigrain bars always remind me of standardized testing, these are a go-to. While I find most bars too dry and tasteless, the fruity jam component of these is awesome. Definitely not a meal substitute though, like other heartier bars could be...
Cynthia J.
Jamaica, NY
I used to eat this a lot that I got tired of it. After a while it tends to get dry and crumbly if not used up fast enough. I gave it a 3 becuase at one point I loved it
Mindy S.
West Blocton, AL
My daughter loves these nutri-grain bars & has to have them in her lunch. She has been eating them for years! They taste great & are also good for you. They are reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend these to everyone!
Paige R.
Conestoga, PA
Being in college and working at the same time I often don't have time to sit down and eat breakfast every day. So often I enjoy grabbing breakfast bars to go. That I can eat while on the way or as I am getting ready to leave.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
Blaj L.