Jovani C.
Alamo, TX

Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?

Selena B.
Selena B.
Glendale
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes!! Even if it’s just one, it effects my heart burn
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Fitchburg, MA
1 year, 9 months ago
I have not gotten heartburn from these. maybe it depends on the flavor? Like the fruit preserve used in it?
Lilah W.
Lilah W.
2 years, 1 month ago
Not after one, but if I eat 2 of them, I feel a little heartburn.
Meg F.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
3 years, 2 months ago
This product has never given me heartburn. Perhaps it was something else you ate? That, or you could have reacted poorly to an inredient in the bar. I would definitely perform a study if I were you.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Ferrum, VA
3 years, 2 months ago
renee b.
renee b.
Roseburg, OR
4 years ago
I have never gotten heartburn but maybe a chemical in it is giving you it. I know some foods give me heartburn.