Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsNutri-Grain

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Strawberry

by Nutri-Grain

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Would you recommand it?
Posso testar? Vocês podem me enviar? Eu tenho um blog de vida fitness e um loja virtual de roupas, acessórios e produtos fitness. Adoraria demonstrar para minhas seguidoras e aprovando iria começar a comprar para consumir e também para revender. e dar a  minha opinião aqui no site influenster.
me gustaria que en mi país la vendieran se ven que son ricas
Start your review of Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too in reviews
These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work.in reviews
I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something.in reviews
If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!in reviews
Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon.in reviews
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
There was a time when you could have come to my house, opened the cabinet, and found twenty boxes of Nutri-Grain cereal bars inside. I love these little bars, not just because they taste good and they're not overly sweet, but because of the texture! I'm always on the lookout for foods/snacks I can throw in my bag when I'm in a rush and eat on the go, but I simply can't stand the texture of most granola/cereal bars. Discovering this product was amazing. I love how smooth the outside is and how chewy the inside is, and I love that I don't feel like I'm chewing chalk or bark. It's easy to eat and surprisingly filling for such a little thing. I use it as a snack, as dessert, and even as a meal replacement if I don't have the time for a proper meal. It's delicious! And convenient! And did I mention that it has absolutely no high fructose corn syrup?
Divya U.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love these granola bars I just wish it didn't have as much sugar in them as they do, considering it's such a small bar I feel Like the sugar is too much but like I said it's better than eating chips and cookies
Qiana R.
Pinson, AL
My kids love these cereal bars. They make really good school snacks! I can't keep them in the house.
bryan F.
Cape Coral, FL
The bars are great and are a better choice for a quick snack, the only negative is they are a bit thin and sweet.
Dirien C.
When I'm craving something sweet but don't want all the calories I munch on these. Full of flavor and filling.
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
My kids love these the strawberry is their favorite but they like other flavors as well.
Michael H.
Oak Grove, KY
I think these are the best cereal bars. I eat them everyday. I could eat a whole box in one day,more even in one sitting. There amazing in taste.
Alan B.
Windermere, FL
I enjoy as a snack, a nutri grain bar, but I find they do little for me in terms of really increasing my protein intake or increase my energy level. They are good for satisfying a hunger phase.
Luz R.
Fort Knox, KY
Las compra como meriendas para mis hijos. Aportan proteína y son muy saludable. Además se siente saciados cuando las comen.
Samantha P.
Crittenden, KY
Delicious, love strawberries. Great price. Taste good easy to find in store easy to open.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...