BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Strawberry
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
Dione P.
Forest Park, GA
I've enjoyed these ever since I was younger. The strawberry flavor is my favorite one. The filling is sweet with a bit of tartness. I like to drop them in a bowl of milk an wait about 30 secs for the milk to start soaking into them and eat it like cereal.
kiara s.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this taste of this brand. The quality of this product is wonderful and definitely worth the price. I am huge lover of strawberries so if you strawberries this flavor will definitely win you over. If not there are definitely other great flavors.
Jennifer F.
My children love these nutrigrain bars. They are very soft and easy to chew. They would eat the whole box in one sitting if I let them. They are individually packaged and that always comes in handy for the on the go mom!
Chantelle S.
I like how soft these are when they are fresh. They are a bit more tangy than I would prefer, but still delicious. I feel these are healthier than a candy bar, but there are more healthy granola bars out there. My kids enjoy having these as a snack in the lunches and after school. These can get a little messy, especially with younger children so I recommend not having these in a car.
Keely B.
Saint Martinville
Healthy and delicious snack I usually eat for breakfast and keep one in my purse for when I the go running errand. I have purchased in past and will definitely continue and I recommend it to others
Brook D.
These are amazing for a go to breakfast. I would eat this every day as I was getting ready for work and I will say it keeps me filled for at least an hour or so. The only downside is that after a while the taste had changed a little so you have to eat them quick.
Jordan H.
Shelby Twp, MI
These a good quick breakfast to grab if you are running late. All during high school I would grab one when running late and they helped give my something good to eat when I didn't have time to make a healthier breakfast. I highly recommend keeping a box of these tasty bars around for when you need something quick to eat in the morning or before a sports game.
Katie S.
Lawrenceville , GA
My kids love strawberry bars. We get this brand often. I prefer to buy the organic ones from Trader Joe’s or the kashi ones but if I can’t find those or aren’t in stores that have them we opt for the nutri grain. I’m sure they taste the same to my kids. I just think the ingredients are better in the other ones.
Ella⚜️ M.
These bars are great. I have them as a snack. A way I love to eat them is put them in the fridge for them to chills and the strawberry filling to get cold and enjoy them!
Briana A.
Las Cruces, NM
Great taste, and easy snack on the go. These bars do have lots of sugar in them for the size and you can definitely taste it. I would not recommend someone to eat these everyday. Maybe as a treat once or twice per week.
Overall I rate this 4 because I think the sugar content is too high.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
Andrés M.