Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars (Strawberry, 1.55 oz, Pack of 96)

by Nutri-Grain

Strawberry-filled cereal bar.

Made with real fruit and whole-grains; No high fructose corn syrup; Wholesome fiber; Meets USDA Smart Snacks guidelines.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars (Strawberry, 1.55 oz, Pack of 96)!
1404 Rooney Street
Quick n easy breakfast. When u got all the kids ready n its too late for mumma to eat. Grab n go and no worries about eating good or not.
Winnipeg , MB
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummy bars! Great for a snack if your on the go! I love them when I need a pick me up. I love strawberry so this makes me very happy!
Brampton, ON
I actually really like these bars with the only downside being that they can get a bit dry in your mouth but the flavour is good.
Very delicious I always eat for my snacks and it is very easy to carry and nutritious. I love it .recommended
Darwin, Nt
Loved these bars since I was a kid! They never get old. Still just as tasty. Always will love anything nutri-grain
Mississauga , ON
A delicious snack you can feel good about eating, Great for lunch and road trips for both kids and adults .
Tillsonburg, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Great snack, good for on the go or just at home. Can be a little messy but none the less it’s great!
These are awesome in a pinch but can become sickening real quick. Great for a snack on the run.
Kanata, ON
these are a really good and affordable breakfast for when you’re on the go or running late!
Kingston, ON
Great snack a little dry though. Healthy and easy to carry around, great for kids lunches

Looking for your answer?