BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Lasharay O.
I could easily eat a whole box of these. I love how soft they are and the filling is nice and fruity. I used to eat these everyday , I have since cut back and expanded my taste buds. These will remain a go to snack when I need one. I would often add them to my kids lunches.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, OH
I did not like these at all. I love cereal bars for a quick breakfast and saw these and thought they would be amazing but not so much!
Heather H.
Lexington, KY
Great snack bar for the morning or mid morning snack to get you through the day. The taste and flavor is a winner as well
Veronica B.
Long Beach, CA
These are a must have. Are so good!! They taste like a chocolate covered strawberry and not super sweet.
Ashley L.
Yosemite ntpk, CA
These are really good. I love the taste of them. i usually bean one on the way out in the morning.
Vanessa J.
Leon, IA
Lol good for waking up in the mornings my 1 year old loves these she says they are amazing
Cristian F.
Love the taste from this bars. Very healthy and low in calories. I take one when I'm feeling a little too full after meals as a snack.
Saffa(h) A.
Cape town , Western Cape
Is very nice ! I love this very yummy ! 😍 Ooh nice yummy stuff 😻 I love this always eating from it very nice and extremely good
Shikha C.
pune
Great to hogg on nice taste but there are better options available in the market in India it is difficult to find this one
Deli♡ R.
Don benito
Me encanta para cuando tienes esos antojos pero estás tratando de llevar una dieta te lo recomiendo