Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsNutri-Grain
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars Raspberry

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Raspberry

by Nutri-Grain

Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
RASPBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS - NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Raspberry!
How would you rate this product?
Dawn M.
Long Beach, CA
Love this flavor but it’s always so hard to find in the grocery store in either case it’s a great snack from the girl
Heather N.
Dillsburg, PA
Ok for a cereal bar. Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Raspberry are probably the best flavor they have. I’m not a big fan of the fig bar type of texture. Some of the fillings are hit or miss as far as flavor. Overall, ok for a grab and go bar.
Samantha R.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
These are my favorite breakfast bars. They’re affordable and fill my cravings. I have a sweet tooth, so I love the flavor. If you don’t love sweetness you may want to be weary of this flavor!
Leann G.
Gurnee, IL
I bought these for my mom and stole one to try! They were very delicious and had a good grain to raspberry filling ratio. They taste super nutritious and kept me full for about 2 hours. However, they are a bit messy so I don’t recommend this to anyone who is trying to eat a snack in discreet!!
Sage M.
New Bern, NC
This flavor is my favorite out of all of them. Is just sweet enough to me to eat with some coffee in the morning. I would like to see a lite version of this out in the future but this product is a go to for a quick snack or a lite breakfast. Definitely recommend.
Katie S.
My mom uses to get these for my lunches as a kid and they are so yummy! So much so that as an adult when I passed by them in the store I had to grab a box and reminisce about my childhood. All the flavors ive tries have been good and they have a wide variety now. They're not too expensive and can be found in most grocery stores.
Evelyn N.
Buckeye, AZ
I like these because they fit perfect in my purse or the kids lunch box. And I always seem to find them on sale.
Victoria L.
Louisville, KY
A little to sweet for me without really tasting good.  If you're going to eat this much sugar, just go for a candy bar.
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Again another product that Keebler did so right and is just perfected and it's never been had to be changed from the very beginning These nutrigrain Bars have always been the same they're always great no matter what flavor you get a Min you know you got the Apple to get the blueberry you got the mix Perry this is the raspberry providing these are great tasting one that can't differentiates a little bit from the wrath from the mix. Definitely tell the difference if I was going to say if I choose one I would definitely stay the raspberry would be my definite favorite in this Friday
Kristina M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are perfect for a quick breakfast on the go or just a snack. I carry them with me to work. The raspberry flavor is by far a family favorite, but the other flavors are just as good.

Looking for your answer?