Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Blueberry uploaded by Marcie G.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • It really is as healthy and delicious?3 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Blueberry
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Megan T.
Muncie, IN
I only eat these when I’m really hungry and trying not to snack. They are good but don’t really have a wow factor. However most things that are good for you don’t. Eat them because they do taste good and are good for you.
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
These are really great to keep in your car or grab quickly to hold you over. I regularly eat these for breakfast with my coffee and yogurt they pair well! The blueberry is my favorite as the strawberry and raspberry are a little to strongly flavored for my taste. These are affordable and convenient.
Katrina S.
Yonkers
Great healthy snack you can't go wrong with. It has a great taste and the  texture is amazing just melts in you mouth. I'm definitely satisfied with this purchase wasn't disappointed as all. I will continue to support and buy this brand. I recommend to everyone.
Ashley O.
Tempe, AZ
These are soooo yummy! They are an awesome little snack, but be warned they are very addictive! It's like a mini pop tart without being so crumbly! Absolutely recommend this to everyone as they are so good! The other flavors are awesome too!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
These cereal bars are a good deal for the price. They are soft, sweet and easy to eat. They have good flavors and are a healthy option for when you are on the go and just only have time to grab and go something to eat. I'd like them to be more filling but they are pretty good.
Ashley K.
jasper, AL
i love having these for breakfast or as a snack. they're affordable, and just the right size to carry with you throughout the day. they taste great and are still healthy. i recommend these to anyone trying to eat healthy.
Candace M.
Albany, NY
This snack food makes me angry every time I see it. First of all, they're gross. It's an oatmeal cookie with sugary jelly paste flavored like a fruit. It's full of sugar and garbage and unfortunately is marketed like a health food. Please don't feed these to your children.
Jenna B.
Cavalier, ND
I like Nutri-grain blueberry bars. They make a great light snack and have a good blueberry flavor. They do tend to make my throat dry, so I definitely need to have something to drink nearby.
Sara D.
Racine, WI
My daughter loves these, especially the seasonal flavors when they come out, however we feel the price is usually too high and usually go with the generic brand unless they are on sale.
Gabby B.
Battle Creek, MI
These are the best granola bars in my opinion. They are very tasty and the proportions of the bars are just right. They are a little messy but they are so good! The blueberry ones are my definite favorite!
Iramaru M.
Medley, FL
It really is as healthy and delicious?
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson , TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?