Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Blueberry uploaded by Marcie G.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • It really is as healthy and delicious?3 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Blueberry
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
These are really great to keep in your car or grab quickly to hold you over. I regularly eat these for breakfast with my coffee and yogurt they pair well! The blueberry is my favorite as the strawberry and raspberry are a little to strongly flavored for my taste. These are affordable and convenient.
Jessica K.
Tampa, FL
Road trip Essential. Breakfast essential. This bar is what I eat in the morning for breakfast and it will hold me over for the couple of hours I need to last till lunch . I love these bars
Mookie M.
I love this cereal bar it taste so good, and it's so delicious, the blueberry fruit filling taste great, only thing is I wish it was longer , it does meet my expectations and it's very healthy for you, it's good as a snack and good for on the go, I buy these all the time and I do recommend them
Katrina S.
Yonkers
Great healthy snack you can't go wrong with. It has a great taste and the  texture is amazing just melts in you mouth. I'm definitely satisfied with this purchase wasn't disappointed as all. I will continue to support and buy this brand. I recommend to everyone.
Kierra H.
Crescent City
I must say the blueberry kellog bars are my favorite. Every time I eat one I always have to eat two they are like a better healthier yummy version of a fig nuten cookie
Ashley O.
Tempe, AZ
These are soooo yummy! They are an awesome little snack, but be warned they are very addictive! It's like a mini pop tart without being so crumbly! Absolutely recommend this to everyone as they are so good! The other flavors are awesome too!
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
I've never really purchased this product, I've always just ate it from work since they have it available for my residents. It doesn't really taste healthy it taste very sweet and it does get you satisfied after 1 bar. Definitely would recomend this
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
These cereal bars are a good deal for the price. They are soft, sweet and easy to eat. They have good flavors and are a healthy option for when you are on the go and just only have time to grab and go something to eat. I'd like them to be more filling but they are pretty good.
Ashley K.
jasper, AL
i love having these for breakfast or as a snack. they're affordable, and just the right size to carry with you throughout the day. they taste great and are still healthy. i recommend these to anyone trying to eat healthy.
Megan T.
Muncie, IN
I only eat these when I’m really hungry and trying not to snack. They are good but don’t really have a wow factor. However most things that are good for you don’t. Eat them because they do taste good and are good for you.
Iramaru M.
Miami
It really is as healthy and delicious?
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson , TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?