BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT, BLACKBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS - NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Blackberry
  • "Very good easy on the go breakfast or just a snack come in many different fruits good for the while familY" in 1 review
Perla D.
Gunter, TX
These bars are so yummy but the filling can be a little too over powering sometimes it is just too sweet. I like to have a bottle of water next to me because of that, but great snack over all
Alice H.
Winston, OR
Yummy and easy to grab. However the sugar content on these is through the roof. Therefore I think these could be used as a once in awhile treat. Wouldn’t recommend as a daily go to or a morning breakfast replacement as they aren’t nutritious in the long run.
meagan m.
Owings Mills, MD
My daughter loves nutri-grain. Since she was first introduced to solid foods to now almost two she has never like to many different things. No matter what kind i bring home the response is always the same. They are cheap affordable and healthy. I love the blackberry the most and the apple is second best.
Brooke M.
Brighton, MA
Nurtigrain cereal bars are the go to for easy breakfast in the morning. These sweet and delicious bars pair perfectly with my morning coffee and give me that extra boost of energy I am looking for early in the morning. I would recommend these bars
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
My son loves nutrigrajn bars! They’re such a great snack to have in the diaper bag for on the go! Full of fiber and healthy. They also have great flavors to choose from. We’ve bought them for years and will continue to.
Marjorie H.
So soft and chewy and always taste amazing. They look exactly the same way as they do on the from of the box. Cures a sweet tooth in a healthy way. They are very affordable and I’ll definitely buy more.
Brittney M.
Washington, GA
These nutrigraon bar is so delicious. Its Great for those days we wake up late and are in a rush for school. And It's super healthy. My kids don't even know the difference they are so yummy.
Taylor C.
Sacramento, CA
Obsessed with these. And every flavor I've ever tried has always been amazing. Love that they are healthy-ish for you too! We buy these regularly for the kids but I always eat them haha!
Rachel J.
Grant City, MO
I wish these bars were a bit bigger. They taste good but aren’t very nutritional. They are marketed towards kids for a quick breakfast but it isn’t very filling. I won’t purchase again.
Ofir A.
San Diego, CA
These used to be great! but now they are too sweet and don't have a lot of filling in the middle. They have pretty bad numbers in the back of the package in you have to watch your sugar intake, which two of my family members have to. BUT I think they can be a great quick snack especially when you're waiting in a doctors office.
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
Blackberry
Sheree P.
Dunellen, NJ
Do these come in citrus flavors?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What's your favorite fruit flavor?