BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain
CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT APPLE CINNAMON.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS.
NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

• What is your favorite flavor?? ~apple Cinnamon `Blackberry ~Blue...15 Answers
  • What is your favourite Nutri-Grain flavour?2 Answers
  • Are apple cinnamon and Strawberry the only flavors?1 Answers
Kristen K.
I often buy these, especially when they are on sale. They are really tasty but the generic brands are just as good. They aren’t very healthy. I often buy them for my husband to take in his lunch. They do meet my expectations and I would recommend to others.
Amanda M.
I am in love with these. I eat one for breakfast on my journey to work every day. They aren't that good for you but they taste amazing and they are cheap and quick for breakfast. You can't really go wrong accept for if you are on a diet. Still I'd rather eat these than chocolate for breakfast. They are amazing and might I add I hate apples and most everything that has apples in it, but this changes the game for me. I love these. And I don't like any other nutragrain flavor.
rachel b.
These granola bars taste fantastic and are perfect for a quick breakfast when you’re in a rush. The apple cinnamon flavor is very natural and tastes wonderful! I also feel as though I’m getting the proper nutrition to start my day!
Sidney D.
Wagoner , OK
Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Cherry Pomagranate Superfruit Fusion The only thing I don't like about these is that they leave crumbs everywhere, but it's totally worth it. I used to eat these every morning before school. So good!
Ashley G.
Flat Lick, KY
My daughter was born premature and has bleeding issues which means she has to have a lot of iron. This is hard on her body, so to counteract the iron, I give her a high fiber diet as well. These are perfect to let her snack on, or take on the go for her therapy and doctor appointments. They fill her up until the next meal time so I don't have a crabby, hangry toddler!
Hope B.
These taste very good but they make my stomach hurt so much. They are very affordable but I don't think it's worth it for me. I prefer FiberOne. It's alright. I don't hate this product it just Makes me feel sick so I don't think I will buy this again.
Angelo E.
I'll be frank, granola bars suck. Dry, crunchy and it's supposed to be fruity? Nope, I'm not for that travesty. But when you make the granola of the fruit bar soft-baked, than you have something. These bars are one of the only healthy snacks I'm obsessed with. I eat more than one every time I consume, so maybe they're not so healthy for me.
Kiki C.
CENTRAL FALLS
GREAT SNACK WHILE AT WORK WHEN YOU DONT WANT TO EAT ANYTHING WITH A BUNCH OF SUGAR IN IT. NOT TOO FATTENING AND  PLENTY OF HEALTHY STUFF  LIKE WHOLE GRAINS TOO...LOL. VERY HEALTHY AND TASTY AND I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO PEOPLE WITH CHILDREN . I AM USUALLY ABLE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT AT CVS BUY ONE GET ONE FREE AND WALMART ALSO
Nikol G.
Indianapolis, IN
I will have one of these for breakfast or even as an afternoon snack. The Apple flavor is really good. They aren't dry at all like some granola bars. Then only thing I don't care for are the little oat flakes that are sprinkled in to the top of the bar. They leave a mess sometimes so I try to open the bar over the trash can.
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Eh... it's okay.  I don't like the texture of the outside crust and always feel like it leaves a mess on the counter or the front of my shirt.  The filling to crust ratio is off to me.  I feel like there's too much crust and not enough of the filling to get the balance right.  Tastes dry.
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
What is your favorite flavor?? ~apple Cinnamon `Blackberry ~Blueberry ~Strawberry ~Mixberry
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to other influenster s??
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
I love these bars but I know there are healthier options. Has anyone found a healthier similar option comparable to these?
vanessa v.
Cambridge, Ontario
What is your favourite Nutri-Grain flavour?
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN
I recently watched an online survey about what types of chemicals are used to make this Nutragrain bar and I was floored. I love nutrigrain and keep it in my house most of the time. Is there a way that maybe you could come out with a product with less chemicals and especially less dyes! It's completely unnecessary for the average adult to have something "look good". As long as it doesn't look like slime I'm sure I'll still eat it. Please consider the health implications of your dyes and extra chemicals.