BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain
CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT APPLE CINNAMON.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS.
NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

• What is your favorite flavor?? ~apple Cinnamon `Blackber...15 Answers
  • What is your favourite Nutri-Grain flavour?2 Answers
  • Are apple cinnamon and Strawberry the only flavors?1 Answers
Monica N.
Parma, OH
I just ordered a 36 pack from Sam's Club and I have missed out on them for so long and forgot how much I liked them. This particular multi-pack comes with 12 Apple Cinnamon, 12 Strawberry and 12 Blueberry. Perfect for a casual breakfast at home or on-the-go with coffee. Healthy and not heavy with just enough sweetness to make it good-for-you snack and not a dessert. Made by Kelloggs so you will know there's good stuff in the ingredients like whole grain oats, wheat bran and fruit. Not organic but a safe choice for both kids and adults.
Amanda M.
I am in love with these. I eat one for breakfast on my journey to work every day. They aren't that good for you but they taste amazing and they are cheap and quick for breakfast. You can't really go wrong accept for if you are on a diet. Still I'd rather eat these than chocolate for breakfast. They are amazing and might I add I hate apples and most everything that has apples in it, but this changes the game for me. I love these. And I don't like any other nutragrain flavor.
Heather S.
Amissville
These bars are delicious and soft. They will satisfy a sweet tooth without being excessively packed with calories. They’re relatively cheap and you can purchase them at most grocery stores. Great for both children and adults.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
These are a great low calorie snack or breakfast. They are a perfect thing to grab when you are heading out the door. The packaging is also great to throw in your purse and take it with you just Incase.
Angelo E.
I'll be frank, granola bars suck. Dry, crunchy and it's supposed to be fruity? Nope, I'm not for that travesty. But when you make the granola of the fruit bar soft-baked, than you have something. These bars are one of the only healthy snacks I'm obsessed with. I eat more than one every time I consume, so maybe they're not so healthy for me.
Kiki C.
CENTRAL FALLS
GREAT SNACK WHILE AT WORK WHEN YOU DONT WANT TO EAT ANYTHING WITH A BUNCH OF SUGAR IN IT. NOT TOO FATTENING AND  PLENTY OF HEALTHY STUFF  LIKE WHOLE GRAINS TOO...LOL. VERY HEALTHY AND TASTY AND I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO PEOPLE WITH CHILDREN . I AM USUALLY ABLE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT AT CVS BUY ONE GET ONE FREE AND WALMART ALSO
Angela G.
I have been trying to get my husband to eat better as he is always snacking on junk food! He has always called any form of Granola or Grain tree bark. I snuck a few of these to him and he actually really liked them! It is now his go to snack Apple are his favorite and has me buying these in a variety of flavors a couple times a month!
Nikol G.
Indianapolis, IN
I will have one of these for breakfast or even as an afternoon snack. The Apple flavor is really good. They aren't dry at all like some granola bars. Then only thing I don't care for are the little oat flakes that are sprinkled in to the top of the bar. They leave a mess sometimes so I try to open the bar over the trash can.
Fischer B.
Waynesville, OH
Great snack food especially for traveling for even hiking. I love these because of how filling they are with such little calories and leave me full until my next meal, keeping me from snacking too much!
Tori N.
Downey, CA
These are soooo good lol like I definitely eat one when I’m craving something sweet. They’re small but they hit the spot after a meal or when you just want something small!
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
What is your favorite flavor?? ~apple Cinnamon `Blackberry ~Blueberry ~Strawberry ~Mixberry
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to other influenster s??
Wendy F.
lakewood, CA
I love these bars but I know there are healthier options. Has anyone found a healthier similar option comparable to these?
vanessa v.
Cambridge, Ontario
What is your favourite Nutri-Grain flavour?
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN
I recently watched an online survey about what types of chemicals are used to make this Nutragrain bar and I was floored. I love nutrigrain and keep it in my house most of the time. Is there a way that maybe you could come out with a product with less chemicals and especially less dyes! It's completely unnecessary for the average adult to have something "look good". As long as it doesn't look like slime I'm sure I'll still eat it. Please consider the health implications of your dyes and extra chemicals.

back