BY NUTRI-GRAIN #64 in Cereal

Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT, BLACKBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS - NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g). see more...

Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Blackberry Cereal Bars - 8 ct
  • "Very good easy on the go breakfast or just a snack come in many different fruits good for the while familY" in 1 review
Shannon O.
I've seen these and eaten them only once. Best fruit granola bars I've ever had. 10/10 would recommend. If anyone knows where to get them let me know.
Brooke M.
Brighton, MA
Nurtigrain cereal bars are the go to for easy breakfast in the morning. These sweet and delicious bars pair perfectly with my morning coffee and give me that extra boost of energy I am looking for early in the morning. I would recommend these bars
Samantha P.
Grafton, WV
I love these bars, the fruit filling to granola bar ratio is perfect! We buy these in bulk and use them as snacks or for breakfast. I have a house full of picky eaters and 6 out of 6 people enjoy these bars! I would definitely recommend them.
Ofir A.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
These used to be great! but now they are too sweet and don't have a lot of filling in the middle. They have pretty bad numbers in the back of the package in you have to watch your sugar intake, which two of my family members have to. BUT I think they can be a great quick snack especially when you're waiting in a doctors office.
Alice H.
Winston, OR
Yummy and easy to grab. However the sugar content on these is through the roof. Therefore I think these could be used as a once in awhile treat. Wouldn’t recommend as a daily go to or a morning breakfast replacement as they aren’t nutritious in the long run.
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
Foodie Expert
So hard to find, but when you do find the Blackberry flavor, buy it. Buy it all because it just isn't on the shelf that often. It is great, like really great. A reason to wake up in the morning kinda great. Do yourself a favor and heat it up first though!
meagan m.
Owings Mills, MD
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves nutri-grain. Since she was first introduced to solid foods to now almost two she has never like to many different things. No matter what kind i bring home the response is always the same. They are cheap affordable and healthy. I love the blackberry the most and the apple is second best.
Esperanza P.
Arlington , TX
Foodie Expert
I personally love this product everything about it is just amazing I positive it will not disappoint. the quality is just amazing it has great values and I will always get this product because it just absolutely love it the price is not even bad.
Erika P.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! They are so quick and easy for the morning and are delicious! They are affordable and available everywhere! They are of course not the healthiest quick breakfast but I think they are fabulous!
Estefania A.
Copley, OH
My favorite. I warm them up for a little in the microwave and they are even more delicious. Tastes like I'm eating a sandwich with mermelada. Great to put in your kids lunch box, calories are not bad, and price is great.
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
Blackberry
Sheree P.
Dunellen, NJ
Do these come in citrus flavors?
kelly z.
Plano, IL
What's your favorite fruit flavor?