Kellogg's® Mueslix® Cereal

by Kellogg's

Cereal made with barley, whole grain oats and wheat with raisins, dates and almonds. Whole Grains Stamp: 16g or more per serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Mueslix® Cereal!
Basking Ridge, NJ
Muesli is great with yogurt and fruits for a snack anytime or for breakfast. I have had this a few times and everyone in my family enjoys it. It can be on the pricey side so I tend to look for it on sale. Overall I would recommend it to anyone and will continue to buy it myself.
I have waited for good flavored healthy cereal for what feels like forever. It's sweet but not over powering and it's something different. I usually get this if I'm looking for a different kind of taste than the usual. They also taste great by themselves. And keep you filled up.
My son really likes this cereal, it has fun shapes and has a really great taste! The packaging is fun and cute and definitely grabs your attention when walking down the Isle of cereals. I would recommend this cereal to anyone who has kids or is like a big kid themselves!
Miamia, FL
Cereal quality, generates enough feeling of satiety as not eating anything extra, in the morning is great as it provides energy, your level of fiber is very good for people with constipation problems definitely a super healthy option, relationship price / very good value, definitely I always buy
Doral, FL
I breakfasted this for a long time, even I always carry some in my portfolio paer when I get hungry at work or college , and combined with fruit or yogurt , and I encaaaanta , I would say too lol
Florence, AZ
I actually eat this as a snack without any milk. I just put it in a zip-lock baggie and take it anywhere if I don't eat breakfast. It's even better that's it tastes like strawberries love it
santiago, santiago de chile
its addictive!!, with or without milk, I can eat it all in one sitting, good price, i dont know if exist a biggest presentation, which i know is very small, i want a big one, excellent flavor like i say before its addictive, and healthy i guess!!
Topeka, KS
Taste good and is healthy! I love this brand and I love this cereal even more. Taste so good to me! I try hiding my cereal from my mom because she wants some too.
me encanta a mi hermanita siempre lo come con su yogur o leche antes de ir al cole. claro que siempre hay que variar. es super riquisimo y saludable. lo recomendaria con mis tias para que den a mis sobrinas, la compro en el supermercado de mi distrito.
Caracas
Los días que mi conciencia me dice que ya me he pasado de dulces, me gusta optar por un desayuno más sano y que mejor que un cereal que está en base a avena

Looking for your answer?