BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Samantha G.
Edinburg , TX
These Hingis are the bomb like seriously who doesn't like these treats? They aren't even too sweet they are just enough and the perfect size. I love this brand and snacking on these in cheat days
Selena A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My daughter LOVES these! She's a fan of Monster stuff! We don't buy them that often because it is just a treat. I wish it didn't have as much sugar and stuff in it, but it is seriously so delicious! Not so much on the healthy side though. You should really try these !!
Vanessa G.
Anson, TX
Absolutely love these treats for my kids. They always ask for them and they taste just as good as making a fresh patch. There really isn't anything bad to say about these except they are really a go to treat!
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Probably not the most healthiest snack but who even cares when you get to devour a rice crispy treat!!! My 2 yo daughter and I usually share one every other day and it's just a nice treat to mix up.
Rachael D.
Orlando, FL
Love these! they are excellent when you have no interest in eating anything but really need too. This helps me when I need to eat but am not feeling well. I love that it's a small sweet treat that helps settle my stomach.
Sondra M.
Mmmm so good! Great snack. My kids love love them. A little sticky but worth the sticky! Prolly not as healthy as a apple but better then pure chocolate. It's reasonably priced I guess.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
I got these for my kids once they loved them but i hated them. they where not as soft as they normal are and that was sad And the taste was off.. I will not get these again.. and the price was to high for me.
Victoria A.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have been eating rice krispy treats since i was a kid. i absolutely love the these new ones. i have been bringing them in for a snack at work. they may not be the most healthy but they are a great treat. plus i got them at sale at shop rite. i will most likely keep buying them
Stacie M.
These are fantastic! Not only are they a classic treat but so convenient too. These are great for road trips, lunch bags and we've even uses them for soccer team snack bags!
Shealyn H.
Hixson, TN
The first and only time I have eaten these they were awful! I wouldn't try them again unless my life depends on it lol. The box and the treats are super cute though