BY MINI-WHEATS

Whole grain wheat cereal. Not a reduced calorie food. Per 30 Biscuit Serving: 190 Calories; 0g Sat Fat--0% DV; 0mg Sodium--0% DV; 0g Sugars. 100% Whole Grain Stamp: 54g or more per serving.

Buy on Jet.com*
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
I love that there is now an unfrosted version of this cereal. I try to limit my sugar, especially in the morning, and this is a great way to do that. I wouldn't consider the cereal "healthy", but it's definitely healthier than its frosted counterpart.
Andrea A.
My whole life I have always eaten this cereal without milk. I love this cereal WITHOUT milk but man with milk, all taste is gone. I feel like the sugar and frost just evaporates so quick that you're just eating wheat if that's what it's made of. I was so disappointed when I tried it with cereal.
Daniela R.
It isn't bad but not good enough for me. I eat them when my brother buy them but it's ok. They are crunch, not too sweet and I think it's ok for a breakfast. There are better cereals than this one. For me it's a 4/10
Anna V.
Foodie Expert
This cereal omg is so good(: if you haven't try it you must(: i love having every morning watching tv with my son(: And sometimes i like to add strawberries (: i recommend this cereal(:
Vanessa V.
It's really quite hard to eat these with no frosting or sweetener at all. They're tough and very dry, so they're hard to swallow. I don't even eat this product if it's the only cereal available. Kids usually don't like it either.
Emma M.
Chuluota, FL
As gross as these sound, if you're not in the mood for sweet cereal this is the one for you. Mix with almond milk and it's sweet enough. I've always loved these.
Catherine M.
Foodie Expert
ESTE PRODUCTO ES BUENISIMO, Y AMO COMO SABE, EXCELENTE PRECIO!! Y LO RECOMENDARIA MIL VECES, ENSERIO QUE CUALQUIER CEREAL QUE TIENE ESTA MARCA ES INCREIBLE!
Selena M.
These were my favorite as a kid, and not much has changed! I can even eat then without milk!
esther p.
Humble, TX
Taste so good also not alot of sugar for my kids use it at least once a week for breakfeast
jenny l.
You would think that this cereal is plane and in tasteful but it's the total opposite