BY MINI-WHEATS

Whole grain wheat cereal. Not a reduced calorie food. Per 30 Biscuit Serving: 190 Calories; 0g Sat Fat--0% DV; 0mg Sodium--0% DV; 0g Sugars. 100% Whole Grain Stamp: 54g or more per serving.

Andrea A.
My whole life I have always eaten this cereal without milk. I love this cereal WITHOUT milk but man with milk, all taste is gone. I feel like the sugar and frost just evaporates so quick that you're just eating wheat if that's what it's made of. I was so disappointed when I tried it with cereal.
Laurel D.
My mom accidentally bought these unfrosted death traps instead of the frosted ones and they were not that great. Whoever prefers these to the frosted ones are madmen.
Lindzie B.
I like this cereal and it tastes good; however, I don't like that they try to advertise this as being healthy. If you read the label, these cereals really aren't the best for you. Unfrosted mini wheats aren't as bad for you as the frosted or other brands of wheats, but they still shouldn't be advertised as "healthy."
Jordyn M.
Provo, UT
Bought these to try to be healthier, and quickly realized that mini whats only virtue is the frosting. Not a big fan, but if you like them power to you. They aren't horrible, just not very satisfying to the sweet tooth in the way I like with cereals
Amber S.
Oak Creek, WI
I love mini wheats, but man I hate them without the frosting. It's healthier this way, but not as tasty. They are still a filling cereal so it's nice to start my day off with them, but I try to get the one with the frosting before I get this one.
Ally R.
Petal, MS
I absolutely love the unfrosted mini wheats. I am constantly buying them. They taste amazing. I'm definitely a repeat consumer. I get mine from my local grocery store. Definitely would recommend to others.
Hilda C.
Indianapolis, IN
I usually get the frosted cereal but this is good too. I eat it once in a while when I feel like having a good breakfast. It's of good value. It is healthier than the frosted which I think is good. I will be buying this again.
Brittani B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV
We love mini wheats cereal, as a quick breakfast or a cheap and easy to grab snack. My children and I eat and purchase mini wheats quite often at or local Walmart. It is very healthy and I would recommend it to every one.
Daniela R.
It isn't bad but not good enough for me. I eat them when my brother buy them but it's ok. They are crunch, not too sweet and I think it's ok for a breakfast. There are better cereals than this one. For me it's a 4/10
Baylie K.
These are the perfect breakfast food they obviously do have sugar in them but they have a lot of grains to give you long lasting energy they have just the right amount of carbs to Lisk you through to lunch!