Add a Photo

By MINI-WHEATS
#479 in Cereal

Kelloggs Family Rewards®Collect points.Earn rewards. Two easy ways to collect points!Go to kfr.com to learn more.

emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

I love yogurt and cereal so it's the perfect combination , usually I like to eat as a snack alone without milk, at least three times a week consumption because it is very rich, the price is good for product quality, so I would buy it again
besides the presentation it is very nice
Angela R.
Angela R.

Oh my goodness are these good! I love this cereal just for a grab and go snack. Not to sweet or overpowering with sugar but it doesn't lack in flavor either! I love the fruit inside and knowing that this is a good cereal that you can start your day off with!
Myra H.
Myra H.
Union City, CA

This cereal is not only pretty healthy, but also delicious. I am a repeat consumer because I love the taste and the nutrition. It has fiber as well as the sweet yogurt drizzle that I love. The price is not too expensive and I love the product in general
Sharon S.
Sharon S.

Although not many people are a fan of mini wheats, I actually quite enjoy them. They're great with milk but are also large enough to enjoy dry as a snack. Grab a handful in a bag and eat them for a snack and it'll hold you over until lunch or dinner!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA

We just tried these over the weekend. ShopRite had them on sale with a "manager's special." They aren't as sweet as regular mini wheats and the flavor is minimal but we still enjoyed them with fresh fruit cut up in the bowl with it.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Annapolis, MD

These mini wheats in the flavor cranberry are absolutely incredible. They are the perfect spin on the original frosted wheats. I eat them as a snack after dinner instead of breakfast. Love the blueberry too! Highly recommend.
Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH

I'm not a huge cereal person, but there's just the perfect amount of sweet in this. Not packed full with sugar, but not too bland where you have to add some. My go to when I crave milk and cereal in the mornings.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA

I love when I find my favorite cereals that have special ingredients. How yummy, cranberries and yogurt drizzle. I think this is genius. Super healthy and great way to start your day. I recommend! Try them out.,
Danielle D.
Danielle D.

I wasn't really a fan of the cereal because of all the sugar that was in it. I knew there would be some but I wasn't expecting so much. The price is good for this product but I probably won't buy this again.
Dana A.
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI

You can put these in a bag as a snack or in a bowl with milk for breakfast. Taste great either way. They are a healthier cereal option and priced reasonably well. Also have a few different flavor options.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

Where do you find these? I've been wanting to try them but can't find them anywhere.

Join Now