BY MINI-WHEATS

Find Cereals at Target.com! Kellogg's Bite Size Frosted Mini-Wheats Cereal 17 oz see more...

Sue K.
Sue K.
I've always been a fan of Frosted Mini Wheats. These bite size ones spare me the time of breaking up the regular ones. The regular sized ones are too big for my mouth so I've always had to break them in half. Good idea making them bite size. I highly recommend them for anytime breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert or just a snack. When I was in my twenties I lived on Mini Wheats for quite a while. They aren't too expensive (weren't), fill you up & have vitamins, minerals & aren't very fattening at all. If you've never tried them, which I can't imagine (they are a staple item in my home) definitely give them a try!! I think you'll love them❤️️🤗

Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Love! Frosted Mini Wheats have been my mom's favorite for as long as I remember, so it's only natural for it to be my own now, right?! Because it is. Whenever I crave cereal, this is what comes to mind. I need to always have a box (& maybe a backup) in my house. It is the perfect mixture of crunch & sweetness (not overly sweet either, like a bunch of cereals are). This is also one of the only cereals I can eat after soaking in the milk a bit, because they don't get nasty soggy. Just pleasantly soft. I especially love the small boxes of these because I can grab one & go. I frequently eat these dry as a snack whilst I'm out running errands.
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Haledon
I am not sure how often this happens but I recently discovered that the box of Mini-Wheats I purchased from Amazon.com was contaminated with some type of "bugs". What's worse?... We found this AFTER nearly finishing the bowl of cereal. A few black spots seemed larger than wheat; so my son checked the (mostly eaten) box of cereal and found a variety of small insects in the cereal crumbs. This is when he lost his breakfast. I'm sure this must happen more than we realize but this has permanently ruined our appetites for Mini-Wheats.
Tina U.
Tina U.
Oak Ridge, TN
My son is almost completely obsessed with Frosted Mini-Wheats!!! This is the only cereal he asks for on a constant basis. I ,as a mother am in no way,shape, or form upset about this. I know that he is getting fiber and essential vitamins and his diet every time he has this cereal, that makes me as a mom happy! I would much rather him ask for this cereal rather than ask for something else with almost no vitamin content and no fiber to even speak of, and unfortunately there are planty of them out there.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
While I love how these taste, there are definitely plenty of better healthier options. Taste-wise, they are not to sweet, crunchy, and delicious. The texture is great and full of fiber, which keeps you full, but the sugary "frosted" part on top is packed with sugar. The single-serve boxes are great for on-the-go or to just make sure you don't waste. I still love Frosted Mini Wheats and enjoy them every now and then, but right now I am choosing more healthier options.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Plaistow, NH
I love frosted mini wheats but I never eat them for breakfast. I pack them in my backpack for school as a snack throughout the day, and although I get some odd looks from people, many people ask me for a couple out of the box. You can buy these at your local grocery store, like I did or you might be able to purchase them at a convenience store. I get these every time I run out of the ones in the previous box because I think they are so great, I hope you do too.
Paloma R.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
Just like your favorite Fronted Mini-Wheats, but 4 times the pleasure. In all seriousness, sometimes I'll get sick of a cereal, regardless of what kind it is, by the fourth box! But luckily cereal has a pretty long shelf life, and Frosted Mini Wheats are very tasty, so I ate all of these. I enjoy the concept of ordering food and cereal seems like a pretty good price compared to many things if you hunt around a bit and aren't too picky. Enjoyed these cereals.
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Girard
We all love this cereal, it has so many wonderful health benefits and adds so much fiber that it keeps you satisfied for a long time without wanting tro graze or snack. Unless it is on sale or I have a coupon, it is relatively expensive and if it is not on sale the only other brand I will eat as a dupe is Maltomeal sacks of it, which are just as good and much cheaper in a pinch. However we do prefer the Kelloggs because they have more frosting:)
khalie s.
khalie s.
Oklahoma city, OK
I really love this cereal as a dry snack! It's affordable and delicious. I like the white side a lot but the dry side is great as well and it is a good combination of flavor. I find that if I try to eat the cereal with milk the sweetness diminishes greatly and I have to add sugar which is a big no no! So I enjoy about a cup or so with no additives. It's a sweet pick me up without reaching for a candy bar or something worse like a cupcake!
Angela J.
Angela J.
When you are pregnant and have morning sickness, and find something you like and can keep down, you end up stalking up. Luckily, frosted mini wheats (especially the bite size for some reason) have tasted great and are a great value. I love using soy milk instead of regular cow's milk, it makes it just a little sweeter and I don't feel as bad about eating a bowl of cereal as I would if I were eating ice cream every night :)