BY MINI-WHEATS

Find Cereals at Target.com! Kellogg's Bite Size Frosted Mini-Wheats Cereal 17 oz see more...

Megan C.
Yum yum yum. I love this cereal and I honestly like the cute commercials for it too. The crunch is delicious and its sweet, I like to let mine sit though so the milk gets soaked up mmm.
Chris C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Cereal Whole Grain Wheat 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 539 g
love that I don't have to add sugar and It's great for you. purchased this from my local Walmart for about $4. It's good for your heart and digestive system which Is a PLUS for me!!!! Its a great value for the price. I like to have a bowl the first thing In the morning , after my afternoon run and before I go to bed. I just getting my son to eat these and I think he;s off to a good start!!!!!
Katie U.
Riverside, OH
Review for: Cereal Whole Grain Wheat 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 539 g
Now this cereal right here is a staple in our house. Everyone loves it. It's sweet and satisfying; but has a healthy base to it at the same time. I love the flavor, but one downside is the fact that it leaves way to soon especially if it is left to sit in milk for to long. It's readily available at most establishments life CVS, Kmart, UDF among many others.
Alyssa S.
Review for: Cereal Whole Grain Wheat 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 539 g
I love this cereal because it has a great sweet taste yet is on the healthy side. The taste isn't for everyone seeing as though it isn't overwhelming sweet like others. It is also cheap and can be bought nearly everywhere. If you would like a sweet yet healthy cereal this is for you.
Nelly C.
Review for: Cereal Whole Grain Wheat 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 539 g
I prefer frosted mini wheat compared to the regular size because they are bite size and the ratio to milk is just perfect in every bite. Sometimes I prefer my cereal to be more fulfilling and heartier and that's when I reach for frosted mini wheat. I can always get them on sale which is a bonus.
Whitney G.
I've loved Kellogg's Mini-Wheats since I was a kid. My mom thought I was strange for it, "What kid likes this dry *** cereal?" she'd exclaim. Me mom, me. As an adult I enjoy them still. Waiting for just the right moment to eat them, just before they get soogy and while the frosting is still attached.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Love these handy 1 serving size containers. I can buy them at work or at the grocery and grab it quickly for work. It's the perfect snack. 100% whole grain and 8 grams of fiber. It truly helps my sweet tooth.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This was my favorite cereal as a child. My grandma would buy it for me when I would stay at her house. I loved the frosted side. It was always a good treat. Even as an adult i still buy it today, and my child loves it. It is a fairly inexpensive and is found at most retailers.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
My favorite cereal of all time. Healthy fiber but also sugar and tastes so yummy. My morning routine consists of a large bowl and sometimes just for a snack. I continue to buy this usually from costco and very satisfied every time. Highly recommend
Mary C.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Cereal Whole Grain Wheat 19 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 539 g
This brings back memories of my childhood. My dad always bought the big wheat biscuits for us. But when the frosted ones came along, we were sold. I've been eating Kelloggs Frosted Mini-Wheats for more than 20 years. A great in-between snack, too.